Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No, needs work

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
N

Nyanbaz

Me and @Catzilla24 made this map called Niji Bonsai. (Niji means Rainbow in Japanese, and I'm sure most of you guys know what bonsai trees are.) There are 12 islands in total, each with 2 chests, 1 furnace, 1 crafting table, 1 carrot patch, some sugar cane, a water pool, and colorful, custom-made trees with flowers to match. The center island has 4 chests, an anvil, and an enchant table. Only W/E used was to make the bases of the islands and to make the wood look solid. Sorry the islands do not make a complete circle; it was a space issue. Time elapsed was about 1-2 hours. The plot number is 77;110. Here are the screenshots.

Please consider,

Nyanbaz
Niji 1.png

Niji 2.png

Niji 3.png

Niji 4.png
Niji 5.png

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Since skywars is really popular, I would focus more on 16 player maps, so just make some islands above it and we can reposition them in the build server.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I like the theme, I think the trees could have more detail though.. like the black wool trees, you could put a few coal blocks in there to accent them a tad.. same goes for the yellow wool & gold blocks, so on so forth. Just the little things can make the map lots better. Also, the islands could look a lot more natural, just try adding more organic features and decorations. Nice work so far, keep at it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Your friend request on CubeCraft was my 300th! I accepted it though :)
wer2wer2 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
cryptofrogz wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday
IMG_1580.jpeg
Top Bottom