Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodGamerYT

Oct 12, 2015
Hi, this is my map to Skywars, called Submarine Temple, I have created a map, not the creative server I did it based on the new underwater temple, using blocks and crystals in relation to this. It is for 12 people, in the center with 6 chest and a secret, each island has 2 chests, 1 secret chest more. I hope you like and please leave suggestions
-TheGoodGamerYT
I Do not use mcedit or something like that, all by hand
Sorry for not uploading more pictures, I passed a box that says The Following Error ocurred when I climb appears, just allowed me to climb 2 2015-10-12_14.05.46.png In this you can see the chests ubication

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
please provide more pictures. Based off of what i see though, it has no terraforming which is terrible, pretty much every map requires terraforming. the islands look really seperated, and it looks really distant from what im assuming is the center. the color pallete is really poor, consisting only a few blocks. overall this map needs a lot of work, sorry, but it would be a -1 for me.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We already have a a Skywars map Atlantis that used these same blocks. I don't really understand that structure, doesn't make sense. Use pillars, support and patterns when making structures. Anyway thanks for the map submission but it won't be accepted sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom