Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think that the Devs can do a plugin that when the game is long that 10 minutes, the map it is being destroyed little by little
Hey buddy.
I'll tell you why I do disagree.
Often, especially on larger maps, with larger player compatibility people end up fighting for more time, than they do on smaller maps with smaller playerbase.
Solo skywars games uncommonly last longer than 10 minutes, but often team skywars games last for over 20-25 minutes.
Games on maps like Sundae(24 players, solo) and Candy(40 players, team) always last long, and I really don't see why people have to be disturbed like this.
This will worry a lot of players, and may decrease the amount of team skywars players dramatically.
Oh, I almost forgot.
And what about the games, where people hide?Thats another reason why I don't support the idea.
I'm sorry, but for me there isn't a proper reason to support this idea and to agree, because this will most likely lead to a lot of unhappy and annoyed players.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think that the Devs can do a plugin that when the game is long that 10 minutes, the map it is being destroyed little by little
This is actually really good. If there is like a world border that makes the map smaller every period of time, people cant run away far from fight. Altough, in team skywars you could have moments like its just you vs a whole full team, so running away makes sence. For the player alone makes this really annoying and it makes his chances to win smaller.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the idea but for team skywars, when games can take up to 25 minutes, i think when the world slowly self destructs it should be calculated with how many people there are left.

So after 10 minutes of in-game time it calculates how many people there are left and if for example there are 8 people left, then it wont self destruct, but if there are 3 people left then it will.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo creo que no lo van a implementar a el juego ya que en mi opinión, CubeCraft lo está haciendo muy bien, mi respuesta es no
Si, pero es que hay partidas que se eternizan demasiado cuando alguien su esconde, haciendo así de que uno se aburra y decida salir de la partida.

Reactions: Ferrcho

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Si, pero es que hay partidas que se eternizan demasiado cuando alguien su esconde, haciendo así de que uno se aburra y decida salir de la partida.

A ver sí por esa parte tienes razón, pero hay mucha gente a la que no le gustaría eso, porque cubecraft es único y eso es lo que les hacen más grande a esta Network

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
I like the idea since it would prevent some games from taking too unnecessary long because players would be forced to act and move. It would require a lot of thinking tho, how they would implement this plugin? Like how would the world self destruct? from the outer ring towards the middle or the other way around? Would this be randomized to prevent the game from becoming a race between players to get the best spot instead of fighting each other? I agree with the others that with the wrong execution, this could cause some trouble for the game mode. So with a lot of brainstorming and the help and ideas of the developers, who knows maybe in the future, this could be a thing?

Side note: Maybe they could make this a votable option in the pregame lobby so players could decide themself if they want to risk a 25-minute game or not depending on the map they joined.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom