Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I have made this skywars map, which I don't know what to call. I'm asking for anyone to share their opinion, and/or suggest a name for the map, which would be greatly appreciated, and I would love for some feedback from some of the builders (@TheAdventurerMM, @sealgoesowowow, @Efcluke94, and @SunshineChick).
Here are the pictures:

Starting islands: Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.32.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.33.01 PM.png
To show that I did in fact put ores on the starting islands (4-5 diamond, I can't remember which, 8 iron, and 8 coal) (there are also 3 chests, one at the bottom of the island): Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.34.14 PM.png
Bottom view of starting islands: Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.35.48 PM.png
Middle island (0 ores, but 8 chests): Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.34.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.35.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.35.14 PM.png

Plot ID: 778;877

Thank you!
~LaserDolphin77

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I really like this map...I dont think we have a "ice" one yet...I would add stuff to the middle like tnt traps and more chests...

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I like it. A bit too much. I just really like how there's a fire theme (nether), and an ice theme would make a perfect addition.
Though I do think it needs some more detail in the starting island, I find this an awesome map.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I like it. A bit too much. I just really like how there's a fire theme (nether), and an ice theme would make a perfect addition.
Though I do think it needs some more detail in the starting island, I find this an awesome map.
it really suprises me that there isn't an ice map already. I think just a tad more detail and this map will be PERFECT!

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
• Added TNT trap (that you cannot see through).
• Names Ice and Glacier added to the list of possible names.
Well, it's hard to add the detail I'd like because in this build I'm not using any quartz, so no quartz stairs for me :c

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Lol, yeah I have noticed your passion with quartz. It doesn't necessarily have to be quartz though. I think you should add more snow. Also, the spikes hanging down from the island are all symmetrical. As maybe a tip I guess, you should add cobblestone walls. I personally like cobblestone with ice.
Oh and as for the map name, I would suggest Frostbite :]

Reactions: Trickmaster

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Lol, yeah I have noticed your passion with quartz. It doesn't necessarily have to be quartz though. I think you should add more snow. Also, the spikes hanging down from the island are all symmetrical. As maybe a tip I guess, you should add cobblestone walls. I personally like cobblestone with ice.
Oh and as for the map name, I would suggest Frostbite :]
I don't want a lot of snow because I want it to be more focused on the ice aspect of the build, but other than that, will do.
• Frostbite and Frozen added to name list.
• Ice deleted from name list.
• Added cobblestone walls and nether brick fences and removed symmetry from bottom of the islands.
•Added a underground area on the starting islands.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
After I see the next few suggestions, I'll chose random people across the server to vote on the name for the map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom