Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want to play Magic again?

• Yes, nice idea!

• No, I don't think this is needed. (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I actually liked the map magic, it wasn't that bad but it still got removed for some reasons:

- The map was too big games took too long for a solo skywars map, were often prolonged due to campers. The amount of campers in mid was pretty big.
- Over detailed for SkyWars. Skywars maps are usually simpler.
- Unpopular map, the map usually stayed in the map selection for a while because there were not a lot of player who wanted to play it. This often caused the map to be everywhere in the map selection which also annoyed a lot of players.

I would still love to see a revamp of the map in a future update!:)

Yes, I agree. It would be amazing if they would add a revamp of the map.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Magic was my favorite map! It was what brought me back to play SkyWars again but now that it's gone, I don't enjoy SkyWars as much as before. It was a really good 1.9 PvP map giving you many possibilities of having various types of fights in and use different strategies. My vote is yes, I do want it back, but I doubt it since they're probably not going to add it because a few people on the forums says it.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Magic was my favorite map! It was what brought me back to play SkyWars again but now that it's gone, I don't enjoy SkyWars as much as before. It was a really good 1.9 PvP map giving you many possibilities of having various types of fights in and use different strategies. My vote is yes, I do want it back, but I doubt it since they're probably not going to add it because a few people on the forums says it.
True, but I think they maybe could add a revamp of the map?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom