Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want to play Magic again?

• Yes, nice idea!

• No, I don't think this is needed. (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I don't really know why it was removed, but CC should have their own reasons for doing so. I didn't really like the map, but I don't mind it being added back again.

GeneralCube

Aug 12, 2016
Do you have an opinion?

I think the map was awesome but i do think the map was to big and you could camp to easily. When i saw the map i always joined it but i didn't like the fact that it had 24 players.

I hope the map will come back with some little changes :)

IGN: GeneralCube
Level: 67

Magic was one of the less popular eggwars maps. It was very simple and and uncreative. Al the islands are just spheres with a towers on top of it. The rings on the bottom could save you from falling off and a lot of people stayed down there to camp.

It was pretty hard to get resources especially diamonds, the gigantic mid was just to overwhelming (especially with the gigantic wizard) in comparison to the generators.

There were only 4 teams as far as I remember and games almost always went the same, first rush the first team and than fight the last one in mid.
I also remember those players who would camp on top of the wizard in mid and would make it very hard to get up there, a game took ages if this happened. These were only some reasons I remember. I also believe there was a thread somewhere from fantasyz a while ago about why it was removed. If you still want to know more about why it was removed you can always try to contact Efcluke94.
My opinion is that it can only be added back with a revamp/redesign.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Magic was one of the less popular eggwars maps. It was very simple and and uncreative. Al the islands are just spheres with a towers on top of it. The rings on the bottom could save you from falling off and a lot of people stayed down there to camp.

It was pretty hard to get resources especially diamonds, the gigantic mid was just to overwhelming (especially with the gigantic wizard) in comparison to the generators.

There were only 4 teams as far as I remember and games almost always went the same, first rush the first team and than fight the last one in mid.
I also remember those players who would camp on top of the wizard in mid and would make it very hard to get up there, a game took ages if this happened. These were only some reasons I remember. I also believe there was a thread somewhere from fantasyz a while ago about why it was removed. If you still want to know more about why it was removed you can always try to contact Efcluke94.

This goes about Skywars, not about Eggwars.

GeneralCube

Aug 12, 2016

The thread wasn't about eggwars:) Although i had so much fun when i was a noob (still a noob) playing at the map because you could rush to other eggs by the top.

No problem, but could you maybe give your opinion about the Skywars map?
I actually liked the map magic, it wasn't that bad but it still got removed for some reasons:

- The map was too big games took too long for a solo skywars map, were often prolonged due to campers. The amount of campers in mid was pretty big.
- Over detailed for SkyWars. Skywars maps are usually simpler.
- Unpopular map, the map usually stayed in the map selection for a while because there were not a lot of player who wanted to play it. This often caused the map to be everywhere in the map selection which also annoyed a lot of players.

I would still love to see a revamp of the map in a future update!:)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom