Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want to play Magic again?

• Yes, nice idea!

• No, I don't think this is needed. (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I actually liked the map magic, it wasn't that bad but it still got removed for some reasons:

- The map was too big games took too long for a solo skywars map, were often prolonged due to campers. The amount of campers in mid was pretty big.
- Over detailed for SkyWars. Skywars maps are usually simpler.
- Unpopular map, the map usually stayed in the map selection for a while because there were not a lot of player who wanted to play it. This often caused the map to be everywhere in the map selection which also annoyed a lot of players.

I would still love to see a revamp of the map in a future update!:)

Yes, I agree. It would be amazing if they would add a revamp of the map.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Magic was my favorite map! It was what brought me back to play SkyWars again but now that it's gone, I don't enjoy SkyWars as much as before. It was a really good 1.9 PvP map giving you many possibilities of having various types of fights in and use different strategies. My vote is yes, I do want it back, but I doubt it since they're probably not going to add it because a few people on the forums says it.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Magic was my favorite map! It was what brought me back to play SkyWars again but now that it's gone, I don't enjoy SkyWars as much as before. It was a really good 1.9 PvP map giving you many possibilities of having various types of fights in and use different strategies. My vote is yes, I do want it back, but I doubt it since they're probably not going to add it because a few people on the forums says it.
True, but I think they maybe could add a revamp of the map?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom