Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hey Cubecrafters,

I know that this has many suggested before, but I really want the map ice back. This was a very loved map by many players. There was also a POLL in the past for wich maps Cubecraft should add back made by staff. Looked at the POLL: ice was very popular.

So my suggestion is for adding this map back. I really miss those times on the map.

PS let your opinion know in the comments below. Together can we bring the map back.

Reactions: Ruisdier and Dohaa

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I'd love to see the Solo SkyWars map "Ice" back. But there were issues with it. Such as the starter islands were too small/tight so you'd be hit off in one hit and most of the map was made of ice, which is horrible to pvp on. I remember see people on their starting island just sliding off from the small edges on the starter islands. My only favourite part of the map was the ice ring surrounding the middle island. It was so unique and different. As much as I'd like Ice back, I'd only see it returning if it was revamped.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I'd love to see the Solo SkyWars map "Ice" back. But there were issues with it. Such as the starter islands were too small/tight so you'd be hit off in one hit and most of the map was made of ice, which is horrible to pvp on. I remember see people on their starting island just sliding off from the small edges on the starter islands. My only favourite part of the map was the ice ring surrounding the middle island. It was so unique and different. As much as I'd like Ice back, I'd only see it returning if it was revamped.
Agreed but maybe a V2 that changes these things?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What about Angelica? It was quite big.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
What about Angelica? It was quite big.
Nice map, and yeah, rather big. The clouds were just too big, the centre was too far, most of the time the middle would just explode. And there were a lot of campers on this map, either on the clouds in the sky or on top of the middle. This type of map is an example of just a map being retired because it was an outdated map style and had some flaws. Personally I cannot really see this map returning or getting a revamp any time soon. Sorry :(

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Nice map, and yeah, rather big. The clouds were just too big, the centre was too far, most of the time the middle would just explode. And there were a lot of campers on this map, either on the clouds in the sky or on top of the middle. This type of map is an example of just a map being retired because it was an outdated map style and had some flaws. Personally I cannot really see this map returning or getting a revamp any time soon. Sorry :(
I know you said they probably wont get revamped any time soon but: Perhaps it's still a nice idea to revamp some old maps like ice,angelic and mystic. I absolutely loved those maps. Of course it shouldn't be a priority but once Skywars gets updated it might be a nice idea.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016

Speaking of far maps, what about maps like Music and Trees. Not to be rude, they are simply not good and bland, unlike most of the maps, not to mention middle is like 40 blocks away.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Speaking of far maps, what about maps like Music and Trees. Not to be rude, they are simply not good and bland, unlike most of the maps, not to mention middle is like 40 blocks away.
Trees is a classic, so that map isn't going to be edited. As for Music, you'll need to wait ;)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 352903

Nonono stop adding submids, they ruin tnt jumping. We already have lots of maps with submid

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Instead of a complete revamp and wasting Designers times, maybe just increase the size of the island by 25-50%. If they just increased the size of the base and make the islands more larger and less flat that way it would take less time then remaking the whole map.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom