Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
Loot Table Should Get Changed.
You should get less strong gear from spawn chests or get better loot at mid chests
because else there is not a big reason to go to mid except for getting more gapples and blocks etc.

Like you might have been building over 5 minutes to mid because of bowspammers,
Than you get nothing really special, maybe add more enderpearls and notch apples in mid chests in OP
And add enderpearls in normal mode in mid with a low chance to find.

Last edited:

Hqrry

Jun 21, 2017
hmm I don't know... but I don't think they will look Make a better One ok..

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree only with your idea for adding special gear in chest of mid. Like as example Chain armor with a nice protection. I find skywars good how it is and more balanced chest in OP isn't necessary. I think that the chest are balanced, Everyone get te same stuff and Somethimes are you lucky and you get better stuff than the other players.

I don't understand why cubecraft should add sticks in chest and less armor. I find skywars at the moment perfect. Do you find that we have too much gear in chests?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
@DodelijkeNoob I meant to remove strings and sticks in the chests and there are alot of unnessary stuff in chests Btw i am also dutch so u can just talk NL XD
Ik ga toch maar Engels praten, zodat iedereen mij kan verstaan :)

Strings become never looted out chests. I agree with you for removing this. I think that we haven't at the moment sticks in chest. Fishing rods are useless in 1.9 and I want to see that cubecraft Maybe will remove this.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
1. Add less gear in chests as such as strings, sticks etc.
No, strings are already be given in chests, so I don't think This could be added.

2. Have special gear in mid than you can't get out of normal chests.
No, because it can give other players a unfair advantage. And not Everyone Goes to mid.

3. More balanced chests in OP mode, like that you atleast get some good stuff..
You already get good stuff. If you have weak/less armor I suggest you to choose the iron golem kit before the game starts.

4. Like 1 less gear in normal chests, but more in mid.
I don't see to This be added, because still, not Everyone Goes to mid, and would be unfair to different players.

5. Ty for reading
I agree with 5. Always wanted to have a Ty for Reading kit/vote/map
Do not take This one too serious.

Reactions: Jackelele

InsaGamers

Jun 21, 2017
@ItsDavey_ I edited the message, and about 2.. Well else you dont really have a point to go to the mid u could just loot the islands instead huh?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom