Should the decay feature return?

• Yes, it speeds up the gameplay

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, camping is part of the game.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I actully dont mind the block decay...even if I dont use the enderpearl...But when it happends...I just jump in the void...end of the story...

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
Block decay was dumb. When I was a noob at mc... I joined this server. I did lots and lots of skywars on other servers and loved it <3. I heard about how the items on CCG skywars were boss. On my first skywars game at CCG there were two people, me and my opponent. He was mining or preparing in his base, I thought: Now's my time to strike!!! So I parkoured at least 5 islands before I was about 2 away. This was candy map and my goal was so close I could feel my sword in this guys chest (not really XD) on top of the candy cane it was a two block jump to the island across from me. I was ready. I munched on a golden apple until I was full. 1... 2... 3... I jumped!!! I was in mid-air ready to land and claim victory and my first 15 points on skywars. Then suddenly the frickin block in front of me DISSAPEARED!!!! I fell into the void and the last words I heard from my opponent "Nooooooob" I raged and freaked out for 34 hours straight. I punched my mom. I ate my hamster. I ripped my hair out and didn't play on skywars again for 7 months... DO YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN??!!!!! Then never EVER request the block decay EVER again!!!!!

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
I get that campers are annoying, but making Skywars unplayable? Come on. I like hunting down campers, it's especially fun if you can pour lava on them.

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
image.jpg
*still crying*

Reactions: GenixSpark30
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom