Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Eggwars is clearly better,

Where Skywars is someone dependend on your luck at the start. In Eggwars everyone starts with the same amount of stuff, and has the same chances in succeeding. It also takes a lot more strategy to master it, and has a wider variation of games.

Reactions: Egg🥚 and Diav

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I do enjoy playing Skywars, it's a game with a lot of skill needed. However, I would prefer to play Eggwars mainly since the games are very different every time, due to a lot of possibilities happening. On the contrary, I would rather play Arcade or Blockwars any day, they're just so fun for me! Everyone has their own interests, but Skywars isn't a favourite for me. :)

Reactions: Diav

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I really like Skywars but in my eyes it's not the best.

I get the most fun in lucky island because it is a game with skill base but also luck, so if you are a beginner you kinda have a change too. And last of all it has a lot of strategy.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Where Skywars is someone dependend on your luck at the start. In Eggwars everyone starts with the same amount of stuff, and has the same chances in succeeding. It also takes a lot more strategy to master it, and has a wider variation of games.
aaaah I farmed items for 30 minutes I sure must be able to defeat the enemy no... aaaand someone shot me off with a punch bow

xFloor

Dec 5, 2020
In my opinion, FFA is the best. I really like it because many good players playing FFA and you can keep improving your PvP there. But Skywars is totally not bad.
(I really like playing SW too)

~Floor

Stay Safe 😀

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
aaaah I farmed items for 30 minutes I sure must be able to defeat the enemy no... aaaand someone shot me off with a punch bow
The problem here is that you farmed for 30 min <3

Anyway, yes Punch bows are quite annoying from time to time but when thinking about it, they aren’t that much of a problem in the hands of someone that doesn’t know how to truly use them

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands

It's kinda slow though. I think it's an unpopulair opinion, but I prefer Hypixel's Bedwars atm, since it's far more difficult to camp in that game.
(And I like1.8 PvP more)

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Even tho skywars is great and fun to play, in my opinion, I like egg wars more because all games are different in some kind of way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!