Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have this on the server?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Seems too complicated to set up. I can't even play Lucky Islands - a game that only changes like 10 textures, imagine how many people can't play this. XD

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I think this would cause too much lag. Most people get lag when they go into the lucky islands lobby, and then the texture pack starts downloading, personally takes me like a minute.. So it would cause big lag at the start of every game [can't really download it earlier because a) they need to be the same for everyone, b) mode may not be chosen, c) needs to be different] which would kindaa be too inconvenient

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
Seems too complicated to set up. I can't even play Lucky Islands - a game that only changes like 10 textures, imagine how many people can't play this. XD
+agree

too many textures can be a cause of lag, the same say aimee if u go to lucky island u need wait like 1 m by the texture pack will be added; think now in like 30 or 40 things they have in skywarst change and causing lag to players them don't have a good internet.

maybe can be changed like 10 stuff

I think its better if only obsdidians can vote for this mode
+agree

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
Sounds funny, but i don't know how new players will responce to this. They will be confused and i don't think that they will like it then. maybe it will be funny for the first 20 times but it will get annoyed for allot of players. :p

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I think it should be a separate gamemode, I LOVE the idea though, :D
+12x=12
cpzYXCI.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom