Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to have this on the server?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
At the moment, diamond, emerald and obsidian donators are able to vote for either normal, overpowered or basic chests. I came up with the idea to add an insanity mode, which would be added to the vote system for donators.

So how does the insanity mode work?
It's basically normal skywars, the loot in the chests will be the same as when you vote normal chests, but the crazy addition to it will be that an added texture pack will make it completely insane. In those texture packs, item textures will be mixed. For example, a diamond sword could look like an egg, a deadbush could be the texture of a fishing rod and so on. To make it impossible to get used to the changed texture pack, I'd suggest making like 10 different texture packs, which will be used randomly.

I don't know if this is actually possible to add, but it would be fun in my opinion. Please give me your opinions about it :P

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Maybe a player wants to play normal skywars, he joins the game, and a donator votes for this strange texturepack. What would happen? Maybe making it be a different game.
Like in other servers, where you can decide if you want to play normal or insane skywars,

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
At the moment, diamond, emerald and obsidian donators are able to vote for either normal, overpowered or basic chests. I came up with the idea to add an insanity mode, which would be added to the vote system for donators.

So how does the insanity mode work?
It's basically normal skywars, the loot in the chests will be the same as when you vote normal chests, but the crazy addition to it will be that an added texture pack will make it completely insane. In those texture packs, item textures will be mixed. For example, a diamond sword could look like an egg, a deadbush could be the texture of a fishing rod and so on. To make it impossible to get used to the changed texture pack, I'd suggest making like 10 different texture packs, which will be used randomly.

I don't know if this is actually possible to add, but it would be fun in my opinion. Please give me your opinions about it :p
Wich donator ranks can vote? Diamond Emerald and Obsidian? Or Gold and Lapiz too?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom