Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be convenient?/Would this be necessary?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No. (Please explain why)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Heyaaaaa Cheetah here and I'm going to suggest different languages for the info board of Skywars. This could alse be added for other games of course! :)

So y'all know the info board of Skywars, right? It's this.
Skywars info [1].png

This is the explanation of Skywars, so how to play it.
Skywars info [2].png

And then you have this big white sentence with a red field which is actually the most important sentence of the whole board.
Skywars info [3].png

A lot players play on CubeCraft, also Dutch and Spanish people. So, my suggestion is to make the ''CROSS TEAMING IS A PUNISHABLE OFFENCE'' sentence also in Dutch and Spanish so the Dutch and Spanish players can also understand that sentence. The complete info can also be in Dutch and Spanish (maybe not really needed for Skywars but more for other games).

Why would it be necessary?
Because I know that a lot Dutch and Spanish people can't read and/or speak English and if this gets added then they understand the sentence and then they know that they can get banned (24 hours) for it. That's also why it would be convenient for the Dutch and Spanish people who can't speak and/or read Engish.

Feedback and comments are more than welcome so don't forget to drop them below! :)

Thanks for reading,
Cheetah

Reactions: Fantasyz

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Yes that should be verry usefull. Because you don't have to warn teamers anymore they will not know they are doing a punishable offence. But if you start a game of skywars the sentence: "Teamen is niet toegestaan in solo skywars" shows up. Maybe we should make it more clear for players. Like in The hive a warning shows up on your screen: "remember teaming is not allowed in solo skywars" . We can also use this in our skywars.

Reactions: Ducky

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think that it is necessary.
The most people have never read this bord. They can use Google translate And the most dutch And spanish people can read this sentence. It is easy to understand. The most people know that it is forbidden. If they are banned for 24 hours (that not long is) can they always appeal And they can say that they dont know that it was bannable.

If you start a game, There stay teaming isnt allowed. It think, But I am not sure. If you change the language that it This sentence Will come in your language.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I dont think that it is necessary.
The most people have never read this bord.
I am sure most people have read it because if you spawn in a Skywars lobby then you see the info board directly.

They can use Google translate And the most dutch And spanish people can read this sentence.
They can indeed, although Google Translate doesn't give a correct translation always, and I don't think that most Dutch and Spanish people can read that sentence as they don't speak and/or can't read it.

It is easy to understand.
Yeah indeed, if you learn it.

The most people know that it is forbidden.
I guess those 'most people' are English or can read and speak English but they aren't English.

If they are banned for 24 hours (that not long is) can they always appeal And they can say that they dont know that it was bannable.
Because they don't understand the sentence? Well, that's a reason in my opinion.

If you start a game, There stay teaming isnt allowed. It think, But I am not sure. If you change the language that it This sentence Will come in your language.
Neither am I but I don't think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasyz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.