Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
Cubecraft for Minecraft Bedrock has been out for more than a year.
It seems that it has been abandoned, due to the problems that exist, such as errors in the chests with nothing inside or perhaps appearing in a flat world and not on an island. Not counting the tricks, which are very common. The server has become boring and repetitive, without new maps in all modalities.

But I come to talk about Skywars, where there are so few maps that it is better to go to other servers than play in Cubecraft. It is impossible to play the modalities in the mobile for pessimistic optimization, where it favors windows10.
I say it as a player in Mobile, x-box and Windows 10

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I play Xbox and personally find cubecraft one of the more fun servers. I can also keep up fairly well with Most Windows 10 players the only one i have encountered that I know i wouldn't even have a fair shot at winning against is probably Dubby or most of the people on the leader board.

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
I play Xbox and personally find cubecraft one of the more fun servers. I can also keep up fairly well with Most Windows 10 players the only one i have encountered that I know i wouldn't even have a fair shot at winning against is probably Dubby or most of the people on the leader board.
Wow, I don't think it's that good, it's very boring, the modalities lack something new, not counting the pessimistic decision of the villager in the middle of the island.
I think he was among the 20 with the most victories in skywars, but it is really boring to play in only 2 maps that always repeat themselves and their little attention to modalities, where they only know how to put paid things, without putting something that really contributes to the game

Feb 18, 2020
I play on Windows 10 and I find cube craft to be the most fun, least laggy and the most challenging in the terms of players

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
I play on Windows 10 and I find cube craft to be the most fun, least laggy and the most challenging in the terms of players
I tell you with my opinion that the server is boring and bad.
Well, in general, I'll talk about skywars, since it's what I've played the most.
the chests are bad, and that makes it boring.
by not having something that is relevant to other servers.
As it is very frustrating that each movement gives you a mistake, it ruins the experience for you and for others, I am from Mexico (NA) and I have tried other servers with the host in Europe and they are better than cubecraft.

They don't ruin the experience by putting unnecessary things on the islands and they put chests with new things that enhance the experience

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom