Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_one_boss

Aug 13, 2016
THE-VOID
Skywars is really fun. until people Camp,hack,(spam you with snowballs) or target you with a bow in the first 5 secs of the game.Why dont u guys/girls add potions or tnt?

(Potions) i know that there is a scout kit but seriously do something about the people who are not good at pvp.

(TNT)2 words TNT-CANON

p.s if u dont want to add tnt/potions please make it so that people like me with STONE-Rank can Play overpowered :0

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Adding potions to Skywars isn't something I would like. To be honest,..I quite hate potions. They change the game a lot.
Tnt sounds nice though! But I feel like it would encourage campers a bit. They could use a tnt cannon.
Anyway if one of these two should be added I prefer tnt since it's less op.

p.s if u dont want to add tnt/potions please make it so that people like me with STONE-Rank can Play overpowered :0
This will most likely not happen :oops:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't think either should be added. Potions are annoying and TNT is just too OP for a game where you can't respawn.
Same TNT is already annoying in SG and points too OP and annoying...

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
There's a kit on skywars called bomber and it contains 10 tnts so, if you want to make a TNT canon you can use this kit.
331652c36b8244c4ace5e31993d1caf1.png

Potions are really annoying sometimes, I don't think that they need to be added!

Last edited:
Reactions: hgbf

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I don't like the TNT, I think there are more people who others will inflate, then there is fighting.
Maybe the Potions, as the Splash Potion of Healing. But that will change the game... :p

Good idea! :D

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I don't like either of them, honestly. TNT is too OP and and poison and harming potions are extremely annoying and also OP.

Rojke

Jun 9, 2016
TNT is very dumb. If u play on the map sundae, the whole island will disappear if someone throws tnt

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I think on the map Sword there's TNT underneath the pressure plates. Why not harvest the TNT there. About the potions, I rather have good potions like speed or instant Regen inside Skywars rather than Potions like Poison and Instsnt damage.

I don't get how any of this could help for the hackers and campers. With hackers, they won't camp, having potions would be an advantage for them not for you. ;) With the TNT cannon to help, half the times you won't make it to the persons island. In fact, you nomight not even have that TNT cannon at the late game. (Please don't thane this to harsh. It's an example. :))

I'm sorry but -1 for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom