Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you like/agree with any of these ideas? If so which ones?

• None of them

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Idea A

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Idea B

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Idea C

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
A) Kinda gets rid of the fun, as the match would end very fast and in my opinion it would feel like you got nothing outta the match. It would be imbalanced. There would probably be at least one donor with the strong kit, killing everyone in a matter of seconds & ending it in less than 2 minutes. Not fun.

B) Doesn't really effect me, people probably wouldn't even notice so it wouldn't hurt. As Claudia said, it's a random suggestion and doesn't really make a difference. So kinda pointless.

C) Hmm, I agree and disagree with this idea. For one, donors would have the time of their life collecting daily points. But then again there's the Stones who really have to work to earn their points. BUT I strongly agree that it would bring more people to donate which would help the server greatly. I just wouldn't want the kits to be too OP that it would be unfair to other players & Stones. Cause, you got the people who have just joined the CCG server with little points, and little experience. And then you've got the hardcore CCG "Been there from the start" gamers who have about 1230192 points and have the ability to purchase all the OP kits. It would make it difficult for new players, non-donors, and inexperienced players to get their start on points. But really it depends on what people think. So, in conclusion I'm fine with whatever happens to this idea.

D) A deathboard?! Most certainly I support this idea, it would be entertaining. I would probably range around the top 10 on that list XD. But, there's a possibility that some people could take it offensively and get mad. Also, humiliation & teasing could happen and you never know what type of fights can happen on CCG :p

E) AGREED. You have no idea how much I rage at Jungle for the missing presence of a damn chest. Makes me feel unlucky that I've fallen on a chest less island. If they would just add chests to all islands, and make it fairplay that would make me like the map again. The lack of chests in 4 islands have made the map very unlikeable to people.

Nice ideas MormonJudy, looks like you put alot of thought into em'
A) I guess a lot of people don't like this idea...=P Whatevs
B) This would be sorta a balancing issue, just to make less of the less popular maps, and more of the more popular, in general I think people would like it:)
C) Obviously they shouldn't be to OP, they should just give the user a slight advantage over people who don't have those kits, not like full dia armor or anything, just a maybe a better sword, I don't know, but more kits, that were a tad better, and a lot harder to get would be nice. I have a lot of extra points, I've decided to buy every kit for hiding seek, SG, and Sky Wars, I have SG and Sky Wars... only like 1/5 of the hide and seek ones though...
D) i don't really think many people would get mad, but a few might, I'd say I'm definitely on that board, I have so many deaths this month...Ban/Mute people if they humiliate or tease people, easy solution, we don't want jerks on the server...
E) I feel like everybody in the world agrees, accept Kewlkat that is....-_-

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
I have a couple of ideas that I think would be cool to see in skywars. A) Everybody likes more maps right? I think it'd be cool to see some with fewer people (other servers have some with as few as 4 people per match) This would make it easier win as there are only 3 people to kill, and you could get a win easier, but that wouldn't give any one person an advantage (as everybody has the same odds of getting on to that map, and winning)

B) I think it would be nice if there were fewer servers with the less popular maps and more with the more popular, for instance, maps like nether, trees, and temple tend to be more popular then maps like desert and jungle. Of course there would still be the less popular maps (because some people like those maps) but more people would be able to play on maps that they enjoy:)!

C)New kits would be nice, I'd like to see some OP kits with WAY high prices (such as 20k points or something else crazy) this would encourage people to donate, as getting that many points, is not an easy task =P and getting a rank gets you points, right? Right now, people only use Swordsman 3 and tank 3 (for the most part) archer used to be popular but ever since you guys lowered it to only 5 arrows, nobody uses it (that could use some rebalancing, maybe 10?)

D)Although it might make the 5 worst people on the server mad, I think that a top 5 deaths board would be fun! =D

E) It would make jungle a hell of a lot more popular if you added chests to the 4 islands that don't have them.

Thanks for reading all that, hope you take these ideas in to thought (if you haven't already =P)

A: It would be too easy to win and get Points. Denied.

B: How would you check for the more popular ones? Would you make a massive vote? I don't Think it would work very well. Denied.

C: Think about that there are people that won't be able to donate. And swordsman level 3 is already "op". Denied.

D: Would be embarrassing if you actually got on there, and people would go on there just for fun (as mentioned from others). Denied.

E: I tink that all islands in jungle should have a chest each to make it a little bit more fair. Approved.

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house
A: It would be too easy to win and get Points. Denied.

B: How would you check for the more popular ones? Would you make a massive vote? I don't Think it would work very well. Denied.

C: Think about that there are people that won't be able to donate. And swordsman level 3 is already "op". Denied.

D: Would be embarrassing if you actually got on there, and people would go on there just for fun (as mentioned from others). Denied.

E: I tink that all islands in jungle should have a chest each to make it a little bit more fair. Approved.
A) Ya a lot people don't like that idea, I think it'd be fun...
B) A massive vote would work fine, most people wouldn't notice a difference, however the server would run more smoothly and be more enjoyable
C) What do you mean by "the people that won't be able to donate" anybody who wants to CAN donate, its just a matter of IF they want to, so the more people we make want to donate, the more will donate, and thus the server makes more money, and EVERYBODY is happy.
D) It being embarrassing is what would make it fun... Only problem is, people would kill them selves to get on the board, which would give free points to people, maybe sky wars could switch to a system like SG, where you only get points for killing and winning, not just being alive when someone dies, maybe a 5 point reward for getting 2nd place or something.
E) Ya it seems everybody like this idea... I don't know why they even left the chests off those maps.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
You do realise that most of the players on CubeCraft are unemployed children right? When I said that they can't donate, then I meant the massive amount of people that either has no money or any way to pay them with.

Trying to force people in to donating by making donators even stronger is wrong as a lot of people still won't donate and will be put in an even bigger disadvantage.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
You do realise that most of the players on CubeCraft are unemployed children right? When I said that they can't donate, then I meant the massive amount of people that either has no money or any way to pay them with.

Trying to force people in to donating by making donators even stronger is wrong as a lot of people still won't donate and will be put in an even bigger disadvantage.

It's not forcing. We are not shoving advertisements and big signs into people's faces saying "DONATE DONATE DONATE!" We are not spam emailing them with donation pleas, none of the staff or owners or promoting it.

We
Are
Not
Forcing
People.

If they can't donate, they can't donate. They can still enjoy a majority of the fun that happens on this server.

Look at it this way, with the idea, we are giving MORE donator perks as people have complained that when they donate, they do not get enough perks. Which in my opinion is true, there aren't too many perks but there are some and they are adding more. If they are given a bigger disadvantage, Stones will want to EARN more points therefore, working harder and playing longer on the server which isn't a problem at all. It's a good thing.

But you can't just go on a run like that and say that we are forcing them to donate. It's the wrong idea and the wrong assumption.

Reactions: MormonJudy

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
It's not just my "assumption". Saying that you would make a bigger donating perk to make people donate (and not to just make donators better) is a way of forcing people to think that they should donate.

And if you implemented that kit for 20 000 points, the donators would be able to use it for weeks or even months before the stone's would be able to catch up. It's hard enough for people to get the existing kits, but also having a super expensive one that only donators could use? No

I also believe that Skywars is the server's most played game (possibly the most played servers of all in CubeCraft) and I wouldn't want it to be another game to not play. I enjoy it very much and I wouldn't want it to get boring just because of some donators.

If they actually felt a big need of making skywars unfair, they could just make a special server by the side and fill that up with op kits.

Now, I don't know what parts of my last message you didn't get, but I think that I know have explained it even better for young kids to understand.

//Sky

MormonJudy

Jan 8, 2014
Outside your house

You do realise that most of the donators are unemployed children right? Its not like kids are broke, there are plenty of ways kids can earn money... If every kid who played on the server REALLY REALLY wanted to donate, then 85% of them would earn the money and donate. Most kids don't want it THAT much, and its probably impossible to make them want it that much, but we should do our best, I am going to donate soon, but right now I have other things that I want/need to spend my money on, if the advantages for donating were better, then I might donate sooner or more money. Getting 20k points wouldn't be that hard... I spend over 1k a day, and I'm not a donator. I get tons from a sapling farm on sky block and just winning and getting kills on sky wars.
Not to mention that the 20k kits wouldn't be good enough to ensure you won, it'd just be like a swordsmen level 4, that made it a tad easier to win, not super op.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
It's not just my "assumption". Saying that you would make a bigger donating perk to make people donate (and not to just make donators better) is a way of forcing people to think that they should donate.

And if you implemented that kit for 20 000 points, the donators would be able to use it for weeks or even months before the stone's would be able to catch up. It's hard enough for people to get the existing kits, but also having a super expensive one that only donators could use? No

I also believe that Skywars is the server's most played game (possibly the most played servers of all in CubeCraft) and I wouldn't want it to be another game to not play. I enjoy it very much and I wouldn't want it to get boring just because of some donators.

If they actually felt a big need of making skywars unfair, they could just make a special server by the side and fill that up with op kits.

Now, I don't know what parts of my last message you didn't get, but I think that I know have explained it even better for young kids to understand.

//Sky

We would be adding donator perks, not lowering Stone perks and disadvantaging them. Plus, the kits being 20,000 points would make it harder for donators to earn points even with their daily rewards of 100, 500, etc points. Maybe not as hard for them, but there are alot of dedicated Stone Skywar players that are willing to earn those points deservingly.

Don't just think of it as you would see it, think of the way other people see it. Perspective.

Reactions: MormonJudy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom