Votes: 35 94.6%

• Total voters

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,

Okay, i have a great idea.
There are now a lot of tryharder, who will approach you in the first minute.
I have a solution for that.
Make a border for 90 seconds so that people can empty out chests and prepare for the jar. \
Agree? Like then.

Kind Regards,
Alyssa

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
I think we should do my idea, because many people want to play a serious game, but before they looted the chest, they gonna die because of a tryharder.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Make a border for 90 seconds so that people can empty out chests and prepare for the jar. \
Agree? Like then.

Kind Regards,
Alyssa

Hi,

Agree? Like then.

Kind Regards,
Alyssa

Hey, again, please try to keep all these posts in just one post. You can edit your original message to add more things. :P

As for the idea, I disagree because it completely changes how sky wars runs and just slows it down. Sorry but it's a no from me. -1

D

Deleted member 481668

Sorry but I disagree with your suggestion. I know there are a lot of pro people they are really good and wants to kill everyone in the game so fast as possible. I understand that pro people are annoying but it is SkyWars, and also 90 seconds for looting 3 chests? SkyWars will die, no hate to you girl! Thanks for thinking about some suggestions, but I like the way how SkyWars is now!

SkyWars is a nice game to play, and pro people that belongs to the game! If you play more and more you will also get better in the game. Look, if someone kills me in 10 seconds I am fine with that. But campers they are annoying to be honest, if there is an border people will camp and bow people of the bridges.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I disagree on this one. The reason for that is because there are different strategies to play Skywars (e.g. rushing to the middle, staying on your island, rushing to a neighbor). If there was a border for 90 seconds (or even a border), this would have a huge impact on how people play the game. Because of that, some may start to find it quite annoying and leave the server. Therefore, I don’t think this is a good idea.

Reactions: ____
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I also disagree, sorry. :( If we have to wait 90 seconds, a lot of players will go afk until they can rush to mid/enemies when they looted all of their chests which takes around 30 seconds. Sorry, but it is a no from me.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I disagree with this one, you just have to be prepared to fight at any time in Skywars. That is what the game is about.

D

Deleted member 347571

Its a no for me, it will only encourage campers because they will have lots of time to build a whole castle; to make a skybase or to hide under the map.. also this is just how Skywars works. Everyone gets frustrated sometimes but this is just how it works but i get what you are trying to do. :p

D

Deleted member 469419

Well,

I saw this in other servers like epicube, it's not the exact thing that you are proposing but it's similar...

And, In my opinion this is a bad idea, this would cause:

- Many rushers would stop play on cubecraft server and go to other server like Hypixel.
(And there are many rushers in the server, specially in 1.8 version, many people play rush mode, including some youtubers, I'm wrong @AngelClick3r @LuxGlezYT ? xD)

Make a border for 90 seconds so that people can empty out chests

- This would be a chaos, 90 seconds is many time... People would wait a lot to start killing someone...

In conclusion: No.

(I'm one that like play rush in cubecraft games)

I think we should do my idea, because many people want to play a serious game, but before they looted the chest, they gonna die because of a tryharder.

And one advice:

It's not necessary to type two post in the thread, exist a "Edit button" for this things.

(It's only a type, I'm not reproaching you Lol)

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hi,

Agree? Like then.

Kind Regards,
Alyssa
I disagree, because if there is a border, in some maps you can mine diamonds and craft armour (which is in basic a real problem). And if there comes a tryharder, they most of the time don't have any armour. So you should be able (like I and others can) pretty quick.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
It is not convenient to do that, since it would take away the grace of skywars, since what most attracts the attention of the skywars modality (from my point of view) is Rusheo.
In this case you could do another Skywars, a Skywars Ranked, or another type.
But with this skywars that we currently have, we are quite comfortable: P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom