Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 14, 2017
The milky way Galaxy!
Okay. I have something which has been making me wonder recently. I am a fast-Bridget, and do NOT want to be called a: HACKER for whenever I go to fastbridge, I get called a hacker. Has this happened to anyone else? Do hackers actually fast build using hacks? If so... How?

Many thanks,
CMLYT

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not have the skills to speed build, unfortunately... :oops:
But, if you get called a hacker, just take it as a compliment!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I understand you're not completely but I think where you want to go! You can indeed be called hacker but not only you there may be so many people "SpeedBuilden" I do not know quite how I have to explain this!

Reactions: iFantazy
D

Deleted member 204478

I tend to speedbridge a lot, but I've only been called a hacker once.
You must be a great speedbridger, which types do you use? :P
(E.g. Diagonal, straight line, etc.)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Okay. I have something which has been making me wonder recently. I am a fast-Bridget, and do NOT want to be called a: HACKER for whenever I go to fastbridge, I get called a hacker. Has this happened to anyone else? Do hackers actually fast build using hacks? If so... How?

Many thanks,
CMLYT
If you've ever heared of telly speedbridging, it is where you fully stand up and bridge (close to impossible).
However, just normally ninja speedbridging is something quite commen nowadays :P

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Xd too true @Klompie . But still, it seems nothing he says is really coherent... :rolleyes:
I can understand him perfectly well. Just use your common sense. It's rude to insult someone because they don't have absolutely perfect English. It's hard to learn English if it isn't your first language

Now onto the thread.... I have never been called a hacker because of speed bridging because I can't speed bridge. Simple as that ;)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Y'know what you're doing now? You are truly a masseges farmer! If you want to talk with me or want to ask something start a conversation with me! You post small sentences!
Well actually that's not really true what you are saying there. He's pointing you on something, that's no hate or message farming or something.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do not have the skills to speed build, unfortunately... :oops:
I do!!!! :):p

I can speedbuild (without hacks:p) and sometimes I get called a hacker but I ignore those players or I say ''Sure''. I don't really take it as a compliment but don't worry if you think that you get banned or reported, I mean they can report you but I'm sure that you won't get banned for speedbuilding.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Speed bridging is common now, if you get called a hacker, it's no crime, their just jealous of your skill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom