Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a idea for Skywars and Eggwars. My idea is about challenges. Explication: When you make a bridge of 10 blocks in 2.5 sec you receive the recompense ( this is just a example ). And more.. of 20 blocks, 100, because in eggwars there are a lot of maps where the mide is far. I mean you have tu make a bridge in a limit time ( faster as you can )
Español:
Hola a todos. Mi idea trata sobre retos.
Explicación: haces un puente de 10 bloques en 2.5 seg y recibes la recompensa( es solo un ejemplo) . Y así consecutivamente de 20, 50, 100. Es decir tienes un tiempo limitado ( si quieres cumplir el reto) , tienes que hacerlo lo más rápido posible.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Don't think this is possible to program, because you have to place 10 blocks in 2.5 seconds. Just place them around you and you'll get the achievement! Job done, and free prizes! It shouldn't work like this, that's why I don't agree.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 100818

He explained a possible new achievement where you build a 10 blocks-bridge in 2.5 seconds.
In which case, butterfly/jitter clicking is not allowed (you can only get banned by sentinel for it) so it'd be useless (I mean jitter bridge in this context). If it'd be a normal bridge it'd be useless aswell, it's not 1.8 anymore. These are spam clicking achievements when you think about it and 1.9 is way more developed than that.

D

Deleted member 100818

Bueno, se podría intentar. Hay que innovar siempre.
And if you want to discuss this with us, you'd have to talk English. it's the main language everyone is using so you have to do that aswell.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
In which case, butterfly/jitter clicking is not allowed (you can only get banned by sentinel for it) so it'd be useless (I mean jitter bridge in this context). If it'd be a normal bridge it'd be useless aswell, it's not 1.8 anymore. These are spam clicking achievements when you think about it and 1.9 is way more developed than that.
En la versión 1.8 es muy usual ver jugadores creando puentes super rápidos, incluso youtubers ( a través de sus videos ) y no tienen nada ilegal. Si te refieres a la versión 1.9 la cual, según entiendo prohíbe el jittler, pues entonces se debería limitar este reto a sólo la 1.8

D

Deleted member 100818

En la versión 1.8 es muy usual ver jugadores creando puentes super rápidos, incluso youtubers ( a través de sus videos ) y no tienen nada ilegal. Si te refieres a la versión 1.9 la cual, según entiendo prohíbe el jittler, pues entonces se debería limitar este reto a sólo la 1.8
Again, English please.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Bueno, se podría intentar. Hay que innovar siempre.
El problema es que creo que no funcionará correctamente y que es fácil hacer lo contrario. Entonces todo el bonito efecto de este desafío desaparecería, y eso es una pena. Es por eso que no creo que deba ser probado o implementado.
And if you want to discuss this with us, you'd have to talk English. it's the main language everyone is using so you have to do that aswell.
Spanish is also one of the main languages on this server, and just use the translator ;)
He is allowed to talk in his own language if he'd want to.

Reactions: RafaCP

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You can jitter click just fine with right click in 1.9, I don't understand what your point is, are you talking about how you don't have a developed jitter clicking finger?

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Again, English please.
In 1.8 versión usually there are people who makes bridges Quickly and they are not hackers. I understand of versión 1.9 that jittler click is ilegal ( i didnt know it ). But if you have the reason i think this suggestion has to be just for 1.8

Reactions: Humanoide99
D

Deleted member 352903

In 1.8 versión usually there are people who makes bridges Quickly and they are not hackers. I understand of versión 1.9 that jittler click is ilegal ( i didnt know it ). But if you have the reason i think this suggestion has to be just for 1.8
But 4 blocks per second making a bridge... impossible

D

Deleted member 100818

You can jitter click just fine with right click in 1.9, I don't understand what your point is, are you talking about how you don't have a developed jitter clicking finger?
Well not really, I meant that if you'd have achievements for speed clicking it'd be pretty pointless to play 1.9 even if it's another mouse button. But that's an opinion and not a fact.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom