Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Can you make it so when you have a kill you get instan health so you dont get instantly cleaned bt someone because i have this problem almost every game i dont win the games because the last person always cleans my up

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because This can players an unfair advantage

Example:
You killed someone and you get instant health
Someone is trying to kill you and fell down with fall damage. You got more health That you are supposed to have, and your enemie don't.

I hate cleaners too Yes, But making an unfair advantage to avoid cleaners is not making a fair gameplay.

And @iCheeetah was first grrr
But he is also right. Because If you get cleaned you are unlucky, But If you clean someone you are Lucky. But If the instant health feature would be added, you are getting raged out because he didn't die.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Can you make it so when you have a kill you get instan health so you dont get instantly cleaned bt someone because i have this problem almost every game i dont win the games because the last person always cleans my up
Personally, I sometimes do like to clean people up because hey, it's cheap kills.
This perk seems very OP and I don't like to have this advantage.

A

A pigeon

An example of people bending the game for their own advantage.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
If you get your back fully, then it would be unfair to that other player coming to fight you. I am against this idea.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I don't like your idea also because you are just unlucky, but stopping cleaners is impossible, so you need to live with the hard life... :p
Ahaha Stay happy man!
-Gaaabb

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think you should get a 2 heart regeneration or 1 heart. Just so you could survive 1 hit

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I don't like your idea also because you are just unlucky, but stopping cleaners is impossible, so you need to live with the hard life... :p
Ahaha Stay happy man!
-Gaaabb
I think you should get a 2 heart regeneration or 1 heart. Just so you could survive 1 hit
that wsa my idea with instant health i meant the effect not every single hearth

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm not sure why so many of you are making such a bug fuzz about it. If you've played at least for 1 year on Cubecraft you would know how OP the vampire kit was in SG. Full health after kill was just 10/10. Not only that but currently the amount of regen that Cannibal provides after a kill. Damn.

Regeneration 1 for 4 seconds sounds fine to me. Just like Survival Games. It could be a new upgradable ability.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom