Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2020
Many of you probably know that skywars is one of the game that is popular and one of the PVP minigame. But what happen if when you are pvp-ing, you suddenly open a chest? So i wanna suggest in skywars, you cannot open chest while holding swords/axes so when you PVP, there is no interuption like chest opening

Reactions: [MattewproG]

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I have to disagree with your suggestion, because this would ruin a game funny thing. Do you know how many kills you get because of this? Just try not to pvping around chests.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Many of you probably know that skywars is one of the game that is popular and one of the PVP minigame. But what happen if when you are pvp-ing, you suddenly open a chest? So i wanna suggest in skywars, you cannot open chest while holding swords/axes so when you PVP, there is no interuption like chest opening
I agree with @Jiivan there its made eggwars more annoying with the shop menu cause they cant hold stuff

Reactions: Jiivan

[MattewproG]

Dec 5, 2020
Italy
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with @KitasCraft2006 . It's very bad when I'm doing PvP and the chest opens... I hate it because in PC and consoles the button to attack and the button to interact/open/place a block aren't the same!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I agree with @KitasCraft2006 . It's very bad when I'm doing PvP and the chest opens... I hate it because in PC and consoles the button to attack and the button to interact/open/place a block aren't the same!
Hi! Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/
Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom