Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 2, 2020
33
79
19
I used to love skywars but now I think it’s the worst gamemode out there.

1. it’s rng based, look at this vid and tell me that “oh with skill you could’ve won”
I had to go tank otherwise I would have no chestplate. Map is bad because the 3rd chest takes so long to get I wasn’t even able to get it. Map sucks and so do chests

2. Lag, it’s getting laggier and I’m pretty sure they added block lag.

3. middle, last time I saw gear that I could use from middle was way back. Buff middle chests because at this point I could loot middle and get 3-4 kills and some kid with FULL DIAMOND AND SHARP 2 IRON AND NEVER TOUCHED MIDDLE KILLS ME WHEN I ONLY HAVE HALF DIAMOND WITH SHARP 1 IRON.
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
If you don't like the map skip it, If you don't like your chest loot play mega or squads or even buy skywars rank.
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
If you don't like the map skip it. Chests are (from what I gathered) completely fair, if you have a good sword you get bad armour, bad armour means good sword.
I’m pretty sure they added block lag.
Why would a server 'add' lag...
 

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
342
210
49
19
In the void
I played some skywars wit my friend today and mid loot wasn’t that good and about the RNG most teams that had low kit had barely looted. Also looking at your looting skills you really dont stand a chance against most players as they can loot up by the tine you get one chest. Also nerd poling on mobile requires some timing.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom