Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was playing Skywars and I joined a game on the pirate map. There was a camper and it was a 1v1. I had to search him for like 20 minutes and it was boring. I also was recording so I reported him for 'Trolling/Camping/Griefing'. The video was more than good. It got Closed with the text:

Your report has been unsuccessful.
Message from the staff member : Your report has been unsuccessful because this is insufficient evidence of the reported player. Keep making reports, we would love to see more of them in the future! Keep it going!
- Junior ⛏️

How do I report a Camper. please help me because I hate them xD.

Here is the video:

I can't send the whole game because the video is to long :). If you want the video you can add my discord. Maybe that will work.

Reactions: Bubbeltjes

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @Qiq89_ !

In my experience it is the easiest to report the camper once you are already dead so you can get good evidence more easily. Having said that I understand that this is not optimal if you are still in the game. One thing I would advice you is to start a conversation with the moderator that assisted you with the report, junior in this case. He might be able to give you a better insight into what the best way is to catch those who are camping. While in the game you can try to communicate with the person camping as well.

Hope this helped! You can always start a conversation with me if you want to ask me something.
~Bubbeltjes

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi @Qiq89_ !

In my experience it is the easiest to report the camper once you are already dead so you can get good evidence more easily. Having said that I understand that this is not optimal if you are still in the game. One thing I would advice you is to start a conversation with the moderator that assisted you with the report, junior in this case. He might be able to give you a better insight into what the best way is to catch those who are camping. While in the game you can try to communicate with the person camping as well.

Hope this helped! You can always start a conversation with me if you want to ask me something.
~Bubbeltjes
thank you, I reported a camper earlier when I was dead. It also got denied. Then I was like, alright I can handle this. But now I was searching for more than 20 minutes and I got a bit pissed so yea xD.

Reactions: Bubbeltjes
D

Deleted member 469419

Well,

first off, this should get posted in Support, there you can get the adequate help from some staff members (who check the reports).

And coming to the thread itself, camping is defined as keeping the whole game in the same place without moving out. And skybase is doing a sky base in the air and stay a long time there.

To report them, it would good you play the game as you so normally and let the hacker for the end, if you see that they still camping, then, record.

Which you've recorded isn't camping, is just survive.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well,

first off, this should get posted in Support, there you can get the adequate help from some staff members (who check the reports).

And coming to the thread itself, camping is defined as keeping the whole game in the same place without moving out. And skybase is doing a sky base in the air and stay a long time there.

To report them, it would good you play the game as you so normally and let the hacker for the end, if you see that they still camping, then, record.
can I move my thread?

I understand that you say that I have to let the hackers / cheaters go and maybe deal with them at the end. But I want to be a helper :).

D

Deleted member 469419

can I move my thread?

I understand that you say that I have to let the hackers / cheaters go and maybe deal with them at the end. But I want to be a helper :).

I don't say for hackers, just for campers. You can record the hackers whenever you want. If you want to be helper, you need know the difference between campers and survivors :p
They look on your quality report.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom