• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I think there should be a lot smaller build limit for skywars. It is very annoying when people build straight up in no projectiles.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
D

Deleted member 352903

Vote for Normal Projectiles and you'll be able to shoot them :v

D

Deleted member 352903

So, you are saying, 70% of games are not no projectiles ?
I didn't say that ;(
Anyways, you can report or kill them. Most of them are naked Steves with wooden swords

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
I didn't say that ;(
Anyways, you can report or kill them. Most of them are naked Steves with wooden swords
No, not at all. My past 3 games of skywars has included someone half decent building up and staying up there

D

Deleted member 352903

No, not at all. My past 3 games of skywars has included someone half decent building up and staying up there
I think the build limit is good :/
I just build up, place water and hit them

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
People need to understand that build limit rests solely on the builder who designed the map xD
This is why some of the maps vary in bottom heigh and top height. The only way really to fix this as an issue would be to either report the campers or bug Luke to add this as a requirement to the maps. Not sure on this as I do not play skywars that much but I'm sure others could present their solutions and ideas on this topic. As it has been brought up a lot on the forums within the past couple of months.

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
yup true it really annoying if people making skybases in no projectiles.. So maybe there needs to be a lower build limits in no projectiles!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom