Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

waryepicroblox

Oct 30, 2013
IM IRON rank and when i go into skywars i turn into stone rank then it stops me from getting my kits any mods!

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Umm, no one can open the Kit-Selector at the moment. And you only get Iron rank on the servers you NEED it on (The Main Networks (EG: Games Lobby. Lobby. KitPvP. Assasination, Ect.))

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I'm still diamond in some of the games (most of them actually) but you don't actually NEED the rank, as long as I know I donated I'm perfectly fine.

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
There is another skywars bug people go invisable and just kill you when you cant see them I'm really mad about that because I can never get points

Reactions: xT_H_1x

Yebol

Nov 24, 2013
There is another skywars bug people go invisable and just kill you when you cant see them I'm really mad about that because I can never get points

I keep getting that bug, only people that go invis are the 4 nearest to me though. It's really annoying! :(

xT_H_1x

Nov 29, 2013
Rice University
I find that this bug happens most often in games with large people. When i am i games with less people, it happens much less often.

TheCircleOfFire

Oct 27, 2013
I find that this bug happens most often in games with large people. When i am i games with less people, it happens much less often.
I agree I was in a game with 3 people and I could see everyone but I was in a game with 12 people i only saw 7

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom