Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fallenleaf

Aug 8, 2017
I suggest to add a border to skywars solo and teams.
The border could slowly be closing in as the game progresses untill theres only a little bit of land left. I find it really annoying when theres only 1 guy left, and he has built some sort of base in the air, and just sits there untill you come. This border could help to prevent that sort of stuff.

Reactions: Luzario

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I disagree with this, because you can just report the skybaser and you can just teleport to the persons island with ender pearls. Adding in borders would just make ender pearls useless, since you'll just wait it out at mid until the other guy comes due to the border. :/

Reactions: Siftenly

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Negative Vote.
This a bad suggestion since this is for UHC.
Also, you can report skybasers at the forums of cubecraft.

Notice that, if the users would get killed by that only SkyWars should be ruined.

For the people that have been doing kills and that but their mouse broke, what? They can't die by that.

Fallenleaf

Aug 8, 2017
People probably won't break their mouse in the middle of a game, and if so thats theirs problem

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
For the people that have been doing kills and that but their mouse broke, what? They can't die by that.
ok what exactly is your point in this sentence?

Borders would simply ruin the game. Why? It encourages camping mid even more than it does now with refills, and will result in almost every other game being dragged out to hope for the border to kill people.
If there are people building bases in the sky, you can just warn them and record & report if they don't listen.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I suggest to add a border to skywars solo and teams.
The border could slowly be closing in as the game progresses untill theres only a little bit of land left. I find it really annoying when theres only 1 guy left, and he has built some sort of base in the air, and just sits there untill you come. This border could help to prevent that sort of stuff.
No thanks, just report :)

Sander J

Dec 11, 2017
Holland
What to do when the border comes closer and you do not have any building blocks?

Skywars is a pvp game not a border game like fortnite.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom