Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
It's tough but you can do it on touch cause I'm also mobile player and I did combos so just practice a bit

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
a lot of people have complained about it, pretty sure staff gets the point by now. they will do what they feel like is needed

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I bet you tell me but you really play with control 7
man, you play on pc obviously you can do combos but if you play on phone? I dare you to try so that later you can tell me if you were able to warp on the phone, but only by touch, no controls or keyboards, only touch
It's your choice what platform you play on, the server shouldn't change if one version has a disadvantage.

YTmattxdjau8

Jul 26, 2020
Let's see...
Uh bruh,

Actually if u are pc or controll, you have a BIG ADVANTAGE (i make enphasis at the word ADVANTAGE) from mobile players, that's the first thing, second yeah can do combos in mobile but yeah it's practice but a sometimes, bruh what i'm telling there are A LOT OF TIMES that Cubecraft knockback is weird, it was just a recommendation cuz i like combos like another server, i think that it has some benefits and some things that if Cubecraft improve the knockback

Emerald Luc

Dec 2, 2020
Canada🍁
www.youtube.com
man, you play on pc obviously you can do combos but if you play on phone? I dare you to try so that later you can tell me if you were able to warp on the phone, but only by touch, no controls or keyboards, only touch
yeah,, you still can
some would argue mobile is even easer for some types of combos because you can hit anywhere on the screen

if you wanna get competive and Really good at the game, it is 100% possible on mobile.
Take it easy 😄 Keep practicing!

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
yeah,, you still can
some would argue mobile is even easer for some types of combos because you can hit anywhere on the screen

if you wanna get competive and Really good at the game, it is 100% possible on mobile.
Take it easy 😄 Keep practicing!
No mobile is not easier for combos.
Without a easy way to sprint combos are almost impossible; basically we could only trade hits.

There is a point where you can't get much better.

Reactions: eduardossmx
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom