Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahdecoole

Member
Jun 3, 2020
27
12
4
Hello, i have some things that cubecraft can add for bedrock skywars.

-Water and lava buckets
-XP bottles and enchantment tables in the maps
-Working anvils in the maps

Post your ideas under this post...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jiivan

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Yeah, I'd really like this to be added. Especially the achievements, so the games would be much more fun. I also loved the idea of putting in buckets of water and lava, but the anvil thing made me fall in love.

Good suggestion, I like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noahdecoole

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I like the idea of the water and lava buckets. They can be pretty useful, specially when you try to run because you are low, or can be used as a strategy to defeat a player easily.

On the other hand, I have to disagree with the enchantment tables and anvils, because, at least I, I don't bother with these items as I don't really need them. I prefer to rush and kill people rather than spend time on a thing like these.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
And of course, fishing rods, but only if they update the server to 1.16 because 1.16 bedrock has 1.8 fishing rod mechanics
Yes I’m on mobile and I’ve played nether games and fishing rods work really well!
 

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
757
3,445
384
www.youtube.com
I agree with everything. Enchanting tables are not in the map because of duplication glitch. When they fix it, it’ll be added. Water and Lava buckets used to be on Bedrock but got removed because buckets placed still water/lava (they don’t flow). Since that got fixed, they can add it
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
I like the idea of the water and lava buckets. They can be pretty useful, specially when you try to run because you are low, or can be used as a strategy to defeat a player easily.

On the other hand, I have to disagree with the enchantment tables and anvils, because, at least I, I don't bother with these items as I don't really need them. I prefer to rush and kill people rather than spend time on a thing like these.
I probably would not use them either but for some people like in basic mode they would be useful
 

Felinesheep1982

Well-Known Member
May 5, 2020
232
198
119
20
I agree with anvils and adding water/lava buckets to chests. However, I disagree with enchantment tables because then xp bottles and lapis will need to be added to the chests and that's just taking away space. Also the only thing you would be able to enchant would be unenchanted items, so just diamond armor and diamond swords, everything else wouldn't be worth it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom