Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, i have some things that cubecraft can add for bedrock skywars.

-Water and lava buckets
-XP bottles and enchantment tables in the maps
-Working anvils in the maps

Post your ideas under this post...

Reactions: Jiivan

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yeah, I'd really like this to be added. Especially the achievements, so the games would be much more fun. I also loved the idea of putting in buckets of water and lava, but the anvil thing made me fall in love.

Good suggestion, I like it.

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I like the idea of the water and lava buckets. They can be pretty useful, specially when you try to run because you are low, or can be used as a strategy to defeat a player easily.

On the other hand, I have to disagree with the enchantment tables and anvils, because, at least I, I don't bother with these items as I don't really need them. I prefer to rush and kill people rather than spend time on a thing like these.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
And of course, fishing rods, but only if they update the server to 1.16 because 1.16 bedrock has 1.8 fishing rod mechanics
Yes I’m on mobile and I’ve played nether games and fishing rods work really well!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with everything. Enchanting tables are not in the map because of duplication glitch. When they fix it, it’ll be added. Water and Lava buckets used to be on Bedrock but got removed because buckets placed still water/lava (they don’t flow). Since that got fixed, they can add it

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like the idea of the water and lava buckets. They can be pretty useful, specially when you try to run because you are low, or can be used as a strategy to defeat a player easily.

On the other hand, I have to disagree with the enchantment tables and anvils, because, at least I, I don't bother with these items as I don't really need them. I prefer to rush and kill people rather than spend time on a thing like these.
I probably would not use them either but for some people like in basic mode they would be useful

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
I agree with anvils and adding water/lava buckets to chests. However, I disagree with enchantment tables because then xp bottles and lapis will need to be added to the chests and that's just taking away space. Also the only thing you would be able to enchant would be unenchanted items, so just diamond armor and diamond swords, everything else wouldn't be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom