• other things

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
Dear cubecrafters

This idea about SG and Skywars goes like this. Every 15 minutes a chest with OP Stuf loot comes into the center of the map. People can start looting these. It can make games go faster but also provide the necessary tension. It seems like a lot of fun to me. Don't make the chest with too bad stuff because then nobody goes.

Hope you guys like the idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584093

Dear cubecrafters

This idea about eggwars goes like this. Every 15 minutes a chest with reasonably good loot comes into the center of the map. People can start looting these. It can make games go faster but also provide the necessary tension. It seems like a lot of fun to me. Only I wouldn't put too much diamond stuff in the chest. Then it is too O.P. Don't make the chest with too bad stuff because then nobody goes.

ohhh like cake wars in mineplex where random chest spawns around the map

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear cubecrafters

This idea about eggwars goes like this. Every 15 minutes a chest with reasonably good loot comes into the center of the map. People can start looting these. It can make games go faster but also provide the necessary tension. It seems like a lot of fun to me. Only I wouldn't put too much diamond stuff in the chest. Then it is too O.P. Don't make the chest with too bad stuff because then nobody goes.

Uh. Don't think it's a good idea. If this needed to be added, it would fit more in SkyWars/Survival Games
EggWars = Generator & Shops
SkyWars & Survival Games = Chests
--> :disagree:

• Agree
Reactions: Iridinox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom