Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like having skywars 1v1 in the game?

• Total voters

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I think it would be very nice to have skywars 1 versus 1 introduced, it would be fun to play it with your friend to see who is better!
I don't know if this is already suggested but I hope you guys also think it would be cool.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is kind of unneeded... you can just play a small map and firstly kill everyone. Or make a big party and join a map. And it then has not to give wins/points since it would be easy win farming (worse than the 10v10 maps in eggwars). I'm sorry but I'm against it

~Fesa

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
If you want to play against your friend to see who is better, you can do a PVP duel! Yes, it's not the same as skywars but the main goal is to PVP I think.

Reactions: Fqnta

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiya,

It is unneeded. As Fesa said you could easily farm wins. Just play on small maps with a big party or join a game with a small party and kill all other players first (but don't team). Sorry, -1 from me.

- Dutch

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
It isn't a very good idea as you can already 1v1 them in duels.
Another problem would be that people would farm wins with their friends (unless they set a system which denies adding wins into your stats when you're in a party), but that seems to complicated and unnecessary

Last edited:

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I meant that you can create some sort of private party (not for points or xp) and that you play with your friends. Just for fun because I like skywars duels more the pvp duels, because you don't have to be skilled, you can always but traps shoot the enemy of etc. In PvP it's only about skill. But I understand you guys, and if I'm the only one that doesn't think it's a bad idea I'm fine with it.

Last edited:

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I think this is kind of unneeded... you can just play a small map and firstly kill everyone. Or make a big party and join a map. And it then has not to give wins/points since it would be easy win farming (worse than the 10v10 maps in eggwars). I'm sorry but I'm against it

~Fesa
I understand your thoughts but if you're not good you can never get the whole map for you and your friend plus it takes time to kill everyone every game you want to 1v1. Also not everyone can get a party full of people because of their rank (how many people you can get in the party) and I never see someone with a full party ask if someone wants to join.

Reactions: YoungPablo

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
After reading your suggestion I was a little confused.
You can play with the skywars kit duels with friends and you will receive basically the same playing experience, or it will be even more enjoyable, because most of the duels maps have a flat terrain.
The skywars duel kit is featuring a good set of items which you can obtain while playing the Normal skywars mode.
I recommend you to try this out.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
There is a Skywars-Duel kit, although you don't have the ''sky'' feeling then. You can also kill everyone in a game except you and your friend, and 1v1 eachother then!

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I don't think this is a good idea, as said before you can duel your friend with the Skywars kit (1.9+), also you can just stay to the end of the game with your friend and do whatever you want.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I actually played skywars 1v1 in other server and I don’t really enjoy the game experience due to the lack of fun and the gameplays were pretty much the same in every single game.Skywars should be played against more players and that makes the experience way more fun and different.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I personally think that SkyWars in general should not be a 1v1 gamemode, it's generally a game for more people and I believe it wouldn't really work that well. As said before, if you want to know who's the better player, you can just duel them.

Reactions: Jannekee

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

I do not think it is possible, although it is a good idea, but it could be abused, and help you upload your statistics and others.

Greetings and have a nice day!

Spanish:

No creo que sea posible aunque si es buena idea, pero podría llegar a abusarse de ello, y ayudarte a subir tus estadísticas y demás.

Un saludo y que tengas un buen día!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth

Reactions: Fqnta
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom