Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with my ideas?

• Total voters

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
Ok, So I am quite a big skyblock grinder, racking in 130+ hours in my first few weeks and reaching the final island. So I’ve decided to make a thread of things I would like to see in the future. Some spoilers

1) More custom rewards-
I am referring to the Cookie Monster quests which give you the cookie monsters cookie and cookie monsters favourite cookie. I really enjoyed these quests despite their difficulty because I got a custom reward ( didn’t really care about the 4mil.) and I would like more of these quests. Maybe with different crops or fishing. For example farming 10,000 pumpkins have you a custom pumpkin pie.

2) Skills-
I think it would be a good feature to have different skills that you can level up and maybe get possible boosts or rewards. Examples would be farming potatoes or killing Zombies. Then once you’ve farmed or killed a specific amount you would level up giving you rewards. This would add a lot more grinding which I think would be great.

3)Building Blocks-
Most building blocks are either super late game and expensive or not in the game (eg terracotta and concrete) and a lot of colours are unobtainable. So I would like a shop maybe at spawn that sells all colours of concrete, terracotta and other items like sea lanterns.

I have quite a few more ideas but I feel like these 3 are the ones I want to see most. Feel free to let me know if you agree or not but thanks for reading :)

Reactions: TARO

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
1) Totally agree with this point, seeing quests like "Gather 10,000 Birch Logs" with boring rewards like 1,000,000 coins (which is nothing at this point in the game) is ridiculous.

2) Skills would be incredibly hard to integrate into both Java and Bedrock (we can't even place stairs without having to relog on Bedrock), and could possibly conflict with the new boosts. Also how would they work in co-op profiles?

3) Terracotta is used to grow Glowstone Roots, so that would only be added to the shop for insane prices. Skyblock runs in 1.9, so concrete doesn't exist. As for sea lanterns, they drop prismarine crystals on breaking, which are also dropped by Guardians on death, which would cause big problems if/when an ocean island/dimension is introduced.

Overall though, solid ideas which would all be great introductions to the game, but the practicality of some of them is questionable at best.

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
Great points that I didn’t really consider first time round.
As for the concrete point, because of quests such as barred and blocked and deflection tactics they will have to add it eventually however because of the price of sand and gravel it will likely be very expensive.

Skills would be pretty difficult but they could always turn them into quests named “Farming level 1” and so on with different requirements and rewards each level

Other than that I agree with everything and I’m happy that you brought them up

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
To be honest, I agree.

I have seen other servers on Java able to create a game which has become more than just Skyblock like we are getting on Bedrock Default.

Things like more custom items or an AH (auction house) or even a way to live trade with friends in the lobby would improve upon this spectacular foundation of a Skyblock.
Another thing I have enjoyed seeing is custom enchants for swords or armor in later game.
Minions have always been nice to see but I don't wanna pay for something I can just unlock late-game and enjoy having more like other servers force upon you.

Then again,
things like in-island portals to say, the nether, or the lobby instead of going through annoying menuing for a bit with joycon-drift and ending up looking at Quests.

I think that my final suggestion, if anything would be more custom items including
late-game rewards or weapons/tools that become a challenge to get have a practical ability.

And to be honest, I thought only I was having problems with the stairs, and in-fact I was about to post a clip of that happening.

Reactions: BlackNinja6050PL
Jul 1, 2020
To be honest, I agree.

I have seen other servers on Java able to create a game which has become more than just Skyblock like we are getting on Bedrock Default.

Things like more custom items or an AH (auction house) or even a way to live trade with friends in the lobby would improve upon this spectacular foundation of a Skyblock.
Another thing I have enjoyed seeing is custom enchants for swords or armor in later game.
Minions have always been nice to see but I don't wanna pay for something I can just unlock late-game and enjoy having more like other servers force upon you.

Then again,
things like in-island portals to say, the nether, or the lobby instead of going through annoying menuing for a bit with joycon-drift and ending up looking at Quests.

I think that my final suggestion, if anything would be more custom items including
late-game rewards or weapons/tools that become a challenge to get have a practical ability.

And to be honest, I thought only I was having problems with the stairs, and in-fact I was about to post a clip of that happening.
How long did it take you to write that

• Sad

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
I know, however this also makes building anything out of terracotta a huge waste of money as it is 20k per blocks and 1.28 Mil per stack. One solution would be making glowstone roots grow on only yellow terracotta which cannot be obtained through crafting.

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
I think they only grow on orange terracotta (at least, that's what I grow them on). Also, all dyes are now obtainable through these methods:
  • Blue dye - lapis lazuli (generators)
  • Brown dye - cocoa beans
  • Green dye - cacti
  • Red dye - poppies/beetroot/red tulips (quest)/rose bush (quest)
  • White dye - bones
  • Yellow dye - dandelions (bone meal)/sunflower (quest)
  • Light blue dye - blue dye + white dye/blue orchids (quest)
  • Light grey dye - oxeye daisy/azure bluets (quest)/white tulips (quest)
  • Lime dye - green dye + white dye
  • Purple dye - blue dye + red dye
  • Pink dye - red dye + white dye/pink tulips (quest)/peony (quest)
  • Magenta dye - purple dye + pink dye/alliums (quest)/lilac (quest)
  • Orange dye - red dye + yellow dye/orange tulips (quest)
  • Cyan dye - blue dye + green dye
  • Black dye - ink sacks (quest)
  • Grey dye - black dye + white dye

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2020
My friend bought it for like 350k in shop when everything was unlocked in the store after the nether update. Not sure where it is actually unlocked, but here is the carpet he made from it.

Attachments

• 06A5EC51-C61A-405B-9D7E-EEA38F3E5170.png
    06A5EC51-C61A-405B-9D7E-EEA38F3E5170.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 604
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom