Read the post, and decide!

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know, I know. You've said no many times to these ideas. But, hear me out. A new area in spawn, has a multi-sectioned trading hall full of NPCs named after the shop owners. These NPC's are the shops, like the ones on the islands. BUT-the shop owner has to keep it stocked, gets the money, and can make things like events or something. Players can't drop items, BUT there is still balance. You can only unlock a section when you unlock it's island. Each section can only be stocked with materials from that island or lower. So, someone at the Oak Forest can only buy apple, dirt, cobblestone and generator, oak sapling, beetroot and seed, and water bucket. People at the Plains can buy all that, or go to the Plains section to buy cow spawner and leather + beef , coal and generator, potato and poison potato, or pumpkin and seed. You can only buy material you can get anyway from the shop or from grinding. Therefore, it will bolster the economy, give people a reason to keep playing and help people with crafting quests or unsellable items. Please poll in, and comment your decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom