Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 14, 2020
Saw the news the end update is being scrapped. So uhh why tf. I mean you made magic and mayhem the gaint project but the end sorry nope after a lot of false hope. Another thing I am afraid of is the fact you might delete skyblock all together because lack of players. Dont even think about it. At least tell us details on why instead of just saying. Sorry cant be done would do some good. Too hard? Been a year man little more. Worse then hypixel

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Quote from Story:

“We've decided to put our resources elsewhere. Skyblock is a very difficult and lengthy game to update, we aren't currently in a good position to give it the update that it needs, we'd like to come back to it in the future.”

I understand your frustration but looking at this from both sides I’d much rather wait longer for an update that’s good than one that’s disappointing. Scrapped doesn’t mean it’ll never see the light of day. It’s just not in the immediate priority.

Reactions: Reesle

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Another thing I am afraid of is the fact you might delete skyblock all together because lack of players.
They won't be deleting skyblock.
Saw the news the end update is being scrapped. So uhh why tf.
If I were to take a guess, I would think that they scrapped it because:

1. There were probably a lot of bugs/glitches within this update that could ruin the game. Bedrock has had its history of game-breaking glitches, and they probably didn't want to risk corrupting islands with such a major addition to the gamemode. I wouldn't want my island to be corrupted from a faulty update. (sort of what happened to Lifeboat skyblock)

2. Cubecraft has been pushing many other updates recently, which would most likely limit the time they have to spend on the end update, Which may have caused the scrap.

3, Maybe the update was too big overall, and they didn't have enough team members to work on it.

Any of these are possibilities, but don't take my word for it, since I don't really know for certain. I do agree with you though, I'm also really upset about the news. This was a long awaited update by most of the community, and in my opinion, should have been top priority on the list of updates. But who knows, they might work on it later on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom