Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Skyblock Ranked Features / Perms!

I've basically been waiting on this since skyblock was re-released but there's still no ranked perms, such as kits or commands. I think it would make a lot of sense to add them as the features for some ranks (such as emerald -> obsidian) don't offer much in terms of new content / perks and skyblock bonus features and commands would add to this.

Many other skyblock server currently offer ranked perks such as kits and commands like /fly for premium players and it would make sense for cubecraft to follow suit.

Each rank (or possibly each rank above Gold) receives a different kit which improves the higher rank a player has (e.g. Obsidian gets the best kit, and Gold gets the worst kit). The kit would include general items (such as armour, tools / weapons , useful blocks and food) but possibly cubecraft would add a twist onto this.

Other perms could include: (These are all just suggestions)

• Access to /kit [obsidian] - A player gets a different kit depending on the rank they have.
  • Ability to use /hat
  • Ability to use /ptime
  • Ability to use /craft
  • Ability to use /feed
  • Ability to use /near
  • Ability to use /seen
  • Ability to use /recipe
  • Ability to use /clearinventory
  • Ability to use /heal
  • Ability to use /fly (Possibly only in some places e.g. not in nether)
  • Ability to use /nv
  • Ability to use /sort (or similar command to automatically sort items in chests, could be toggled on / off)
  • Ability to use /speed 1-10 (Allow /fly users to set flight speed - possibly Obsidian only if flight is available at emerald)
  • Ability to use /tc (Toggle Chop) - Ability to chop down trees after mining one log - can be toggled on or off.
  • Ability to use /bm - Ability to create custom banners easily with a crafting menu.
Perks:
  • Ability to claim more realms / add more people to realms.
  • Ability to create unlimited custom banners using the /bm command. Only on Realm(/home) servers. - Already said about ^^^
  • Ability to chop whole trees down at a time with any axe! Use /tc to toggle this on and off! - Already said about ^
  • Ability to use BOLD, ITALICS and Underscore on signs. (Don't know if this works atm but it should be added if it doesn't.
  • Ability to automatically sort chests! Toggle this function off and on with the command /sort. - Already said ^
  • Ability to [item] in chat without cooldown, shares the item currently in your hand in chat (e.g. wanting to flex a diamond sword)
  • Access to an increased 4 page (180 slots) /enderchest - Increases per rank (obsidian largest - iron smallest)
  • Ability to change your personal time of day with /ptime.
  • Ability to use colors on signs. - Already said about
  • Ability to join full servers. - Not really a problem rn but if skyblock booms then it might help
  • Money added instantly to your account at the beginning (from previous ranks.) - Changes per rank (Obsidian gets the most (e.g. $500,000 -> iron gets the least (e.g. $50,000)
  • Ability to keep EXP on death - Keep all exp on death instead of losing 10%
  • Ability to put unlimited enchants on an item.
  • Ability to use color codes when renaming items in an anvil
  • Ability to set warps / homes at your island. - Different numbers of homes per rank (Obsidian most -> iron least)

Some reasons to add this:

1) I think these type of perks and features would work well in skyblock. I think it's important to add ranked perms because it would mean there would be more ranked perms which is an issue (for example very few features between emerald and obsidian).
2) Additionally there are currently no ranked perms in skyblock, which is an issue, adding them would encourage a lot more ranked players to start playing and get into skyblock, meaning a lot more people playing it.
3) Encourage more people to buy / upgrade their rank to access new perms (of which there'd be a lot more of). Providing more revenue for the server.

Thank you, I'd appreciate feedback in the comments :)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Can the enlightened ones confirm if this is blatant EULA violation, I dont play skyblock so Idk anything

Reactions: Jukaido

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Can the enlightened ones confirm if this is blatant EULA violation, I dont play skyblock so Idk anything
Pretty sure it isn't. I've played on other skyblocks servers which offer kits and basically all of the included perks and features.
To me it makes sense to add features like this. Additionally many factions servers offer similar perks like kits, homes and fly which is all allowed.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Additionally many factions servers offer similar perks like kits, homes and fly which is all allowed.
Most of them like Cosmic are EULA violators, I havent heard since 2017 and I’m ignorant of mojang legal stuff

Im pretty sure if there was a leaderboard, even if not EULA violation, your suggestions would be unethical at least as they provide big advantages

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Not really, of course ranked perms are going to provide an advantage to ranked players - that's the main reason people buy ranks (on cubecraft the biggest example of that is voting) to gain an advantage over non-ranked players. But in factions or skyblock the ranked perms are much more important and significant - that's why big factions servers have such a high percentage of ranked players - my suggestions aren't really unethical because this is exactly what other servers do to provide an advantage to ranked players in order to increase incentive to buy ranks and play more often on their server.

I like the most ideas! But some things like /heal might be a little overpowered.
Thank you. Yeah, these were just ideas (mostly taken from other skyblock servers I've played on, they could definitely be changed if cubecraft were to add them.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
Most of them are good ideas, I love /craft and /bm the most. But - what do you exactly mean with /heal? Instant health or regeneration effect? Maybe you could go a littler further in detail with some of them.
About the perks - the warp one and /ptime are so useful! Don't really have anything more to say about the perks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom