Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Yeah all nice but really? pay to win?!! Cube I expected more.

Reactions: gaIaxy
D

Deleted member 489420

It’s not a competitive mode so it’s not pay to win
[/QUOTE]
Its is comperitive mode cuz there r leaderboards but even if it wouldnt be it doesnt matter

It is still pay to win(to have advantage)

Reactions: gaIaxy
D

Deleted member 489420

It’s not a competitive mode so it’s not pay to win
Its is comperitive mode cuz there r leaderboards but even if it wouldnt be it doesnt matter

It is still pay to win(to have advantage)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The truth is that I really loved this new Upgrade, although I don't play Skyblock very much, because I don't like version 1.9. The truth is that Skyblock needed a new upgrade. Good job. I like it.

Aug 16, 2020
Hello my name is nick my email is @nickweaver369@yahoo.com I would like to report a bug that I encountered. I have a automatic spawner farm. The mobs spawn in water and then is taken down stream to fall to there death. They fall on hoppers and the hoppers lead to chests. I mined my spawner to move them to another location. When the spawner broke they where taken by the water and pushed off the edge and fell far down to the hoppers. When I went to go get them out the the chest they were not there. I then went to the top of my hoppers and the spawners where on top of the hoppers. I could not pick them up and they wouldn’t go in the hopper. I went to settings to report a bug and it took me to the Minecraft.net website. I went back to the Minecraft tab and my game reset. I rejoined the server and my spawners where gone. I’m on the 7th island with no spawners. I was wondering if you could possibly give me the spawners you get from each island. That would be amazing. Please contact me by email nickweaver369@yahoo.com my In game username is supernatural56. I play on the bedrock Edition on my iPhone

D

Deleted member 489420

Hello my name is nick my email is @nickweaver369@yahoo.com I would like to report a bug that I encountered. I have a automatic spawner farm. The mobs spawn in water and then is taken down stream to fall to there death. They fall on hoppers and the hoppers lead to chests. I mined my spawner to move them to another location. When the spawner broke they where taken by the water and pushed off the edge and fell far down to the hoppers. When I went to go get them out the the chest they were not there. I then went to the top of my hoppers and the spawners where on top of the hoppers. I could not pick them up and they wouldn’t go in the hopper. I went to settings to report a bug and it took me to the Minecraft.net website. I went back to the Minecraft tab and my game reset. I rejoined the server and my spawners where gone. I’m on the 7th island with no spawners. I was wondering if you could possibly give me the spawners you get from each island. That would be amazing. Please contact me by email nickweaver369@yahoo.com my In game username is supernatural56. I play on the bedrock Edition on my iPhone
Well this is not a place to report bugs i also recommend dont sharing ur mail on forums for ur own safety :)

Bedrock report bug here:

Im also afraid that with no evidence of losing ur spawnera due to the bug u wont get them back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
đź’™
Top Bottom