Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this in skyblock?

• Total voters

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
Just imagine a pvp arena area(like the nether and end portal) after you complete a special quest, you can fight people with the loot you have on you from the skyblock you’ve been grinding on. On top of this every kill you get you get to take 10% of there coins and 20% of their exp. This will make a whole new element to skyblock and it’s optional to the player (unless you decide to make quests for pvp) this would add a great risk / reward factor and would be perfect for people who like the fact that you grind for the gear that you fight with. And to counter people trying to get coins/exp by killing their friends, the pvp could be like battle arenas free for all.
please think about it, for skyblock

Edit 1: There would be a limit to how many coins/ xp you would get per kill/ day
Or just no rewards at all.

You would only fight people who have unlocked the same island as you, so you won’t be fighting people with crazy good loot compared to you.

The reason someone would like this more than the other pvp based games is simply because they worked for there gear and it’s being used on something more than mobs

Durability will not be changed while fighting so you won’t have to worry about having to repairing your gear after pvp

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleecyboss199

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Ok now this idea will be kinda vanilla, ish. I think this would be a good idea so try making a support and suggestions thread on this, and we might have a winner.

Reactions: Fotus

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
Ok now this idea will be kinda vanilla, ish. I think this would be a good idea so try making a support and suggestions thread on this, and we might have a winner.
i’m on it right now, let me know if there are any questions you have specifically

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, but lets say some rich player who has 300,000,000 coins gets killed by a new player who has 2 coins with his fist or something. This new player would basically have enough coins to complete the first 5 islands. This would ruin the core piece of the game which is spending hours and hours grinding and farming until you complete the quests.

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
Yes, but lets say some rich player who has 300,000,000 coins gets killed by a new player who has 2 coins with his fist or something. This new player would basically have enough coins to complete the first 5 islands. This would ruin the core piece of the game which is spending hours and hours grinding and farming until you complete the quests.
good point, there could be a limit to how many coins you get based on your island

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Just imagine a pvp arena area(like the nether and end portal) after you complete a special quest, you can fight people with the loot you have on you from the skyblock you’ve been grinding on. On top of this every kill you get you get to take 10% of there coins and 20% of their exp. This will make a whole new element to skyblock and it’s optional to the player (unless you decide to make quests for pvp) this would add a great risk / reward factor and would be perfect for people who like the fact that you grind for the gear that you fight with. And to counter people trying to get coins/exp by killing their friends, the pvp could be like battle arenas free for all.
please think about it, for skyblock
Im disagree with this suggestion because not everyone has the same gear and the same items so it is gonna be unfair that is why i voted no:disagree:

Reactions: anwar_gg
Jun 3, 2021
Im disagree with this suggestion because not everyone has the same gear and the same items so it is gonna be unfair that is why i voted no:disagree:
Obviously you would wait until you had at least enchanted iron, but a non combat minigame like miner ware that when you won you would get some coins or a item of some what value.

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021
you wold be fighting people with the same island your on

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Lots of discussion on this with various points being made but I still say no.

Just go fight in any of the many PvP servers. Honestly, it just sounds like you are good at PvP and looking for a shortcut to progressing in SkyBlock while someone else just loses their hard earned coins.

Fotus

Jun 2, 2021

Just go fight in any of the many PvP servers. Honestly, it just sounds like you are good at PvP and looking for a shortcut to progressing in SkyBlock while someone else just loses their hard earned coins.
I just like the thought of working for the gear you pvp with, and the hours of work for amour and tools only to be used on mob spawners (there’s also the fact that most people build mob farms in a way that they can’t get hurt) but thanks for the input

Reactions: littlemoose1609

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021

Hey so i want to clarify that you can do this with choosing to. there would be a little area that you could go to to pvp. They should also make it so you dont earn anything so its just for fun. Just my thoughts tho. :)

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Look back at the original post. He says something about "killing another player to get their xp / coins". He talks about this twice.

If he wanted to do PvP, there are far better game modes to do this in. In my opinion, this is more about getting easy coins / xp from other players and not about having something to do or being bored.

I have played this game for hours and hours. Not once have I felt like there was nothing to do.

Grinding and farming is kind of the whole point of this game. If that bores you, you might need to play a different game.

By the way, trees grow even when you are not logged into the game and actively playing. Take a break from SkyBlock, go play a fighting game, and return later. Your trees and crops will probably be fully grown when you come back.

Here is another idea. Let's change all PvP games. Anyone (optionally) can go into a safe mode. While in safe mode, they cannot kill anyone and nobody can kill them. Additionally, safe mode players would have the freedom to explore the map, gather materials, find better weapons and armor, and construct cool buildings wherever they want.

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Look back at the original post. He says something about "killing another player to get their xp / coins". He talks about this twice.

If he wanted to do PvP, there are far better game modes to do this in. In my opinion, this is more about getting easy coins / xp from other players and not about having something to do or being bored.

I have played this game for hours and hours. Not once have I felt like there was nothing to do.

Grinding and farming is kind of the whole point of this game. If that bores you, you might need to play a different game.

By the way, trees grow even when you are not logged into the game and actively playing. Take a break from SkyBlock, go play a fighting game, and return later. Your trees and crops will probably be fully grown when you come back.

Here is another idea. Let's change all PvP games. Anyone (optionally) can go into a safe mode. While in safe mode, they cannot kill anyone and nobody can kill them. Additionally, safe mode players would have the freedom to explore the map, gather materials, find better weapons and armor, and construct cool buildings wherever they want.
Yeah but he also said it's optional, plus we (kinda) already agreed that there will be no resources lost or gained when won or lost.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom