Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_EliteNightmare

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
What about skyblock rank on java?
Not gonna happen ;P Bedrock is a different platform with a lot of stuff that is not possible or not logical in Java Edition, for example Skin Packs, Pets, ...
So the Skyblock Rank won't be added in CubeCraft Java Edition

D

Deleted member 489420

Not gonna happen ;P Bedrock is a different platform with a lot of stuff that is not possible or not logical in Java Edition, for example Skin Packs, Pets, ...
So the Skyblock Rank won't be added in CubeCraft Java Edition
Ik but i meant like rank players on java will be able to transfer solo into coop or add more players to coop or auto sell signs on chests or being able to expand islands

_EliteNightmare

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
Ik but i meant like rank players on java will be able to transfer solo into coop or add more players to coop or auto sell signs on chests or being able to expand islands
People with ranks already have more profile slots, and remove/add more players to co-op. Auto Sell signs wont be a thing, and ur island space gets upgraded every time you unlock a new island (That's for non-rankers aswell)

Jul 22, 2020
I love the nether and I was grinding out quests when I reached a really easy quest called liquid hit magma. All I have to do is fill 30 cauldrons and extinguish myself in them 100 times. I thought thatd be a breeze until I found out that I cant fill the cauldrons no matter what I do

Medveder

Jun 6, 2020
Why is the quest with the gathering of gloustones in nether repeated twice? and the second time it is also the main quest. is it a bug or should it be?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom