Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 24, 2019
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!
I have got some suggestions which could help making skyblock better and more lovely to play.

So here are a few things I had in my mind:

Island TP's: This would be a nice option to visit someone's island. I would rather to turn off the drops for visitors, it would be unfair if someone with 1M skyblock coins is giving all his stuff to his/her friends who just began playing skyblock. Would be cool to add a place to spawn for players who are visiting the island and a limit of visitors. Also a GUI with all islands which are open to visit inside it.

Player Shops: This would make a very good change to skyblock for making money. For example a GUI with all the stuff in there which players are selling. Or just chests on an island with signs where players can buy their stuff from the island owner. If someone is only at the 3th island. He shouldn't be able to buy iron or stuff which is on further islands. Items should be sold for a minimum price so people can't buy 1 iron for like 5 skyblock coins.

Removing players from your island: I think this is something that everyone would agree with. Imagine having a griefer on your island while you won't be able to remove him/her because he/she has to leave the island itself.

Global Chat: I think this would be nice to chat with players all over the skyblock server. But with a feature so you can enable the global chat and disable it. Else your whole chat would be spammed under.

Leaderboards: Just an idea. Maybe making the leaderboards based on skyblock points. For example: 1 diamond block would be 100 points, a dirt block 1 point, etc. All those blocks together on your island would make a total score which would decide the top islands. And for players it would just be their balance.

(Edit): Player banks for your island team would be nice so you can share your money with them. And upgrading the bank would be a nice thing too. Level 1 = 10k coins. 2 = 25k coins. etc. Because dying on your island would be useless for losing coins.

These were my suggestions, if anyone has better ideas for a suggestion, tell me!

Last edited:

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Island TP's: This would be a nice option to visit someone's island. I would rather to turn off the drops for visitors, it would be unfair if someone with 1M skyblock coins is giving all his stuff to his/her friends who just began playing skyblock.
This has been suggested before, but you gave extra information which is nice :)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-island-visting.226702/

Removing players from your island: I think this is something that everyone would agree with. Imagine having a griefer on your island while you won't be able to remove him/her because he/she has to leave the island itself.
Has been suggested before.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-profile-kick-name.226767/#post-1097277

Global Chat: I think this would be nice to chat with players all over the skyblock server. But with a feature so you can enable the global chat and disable it. Else your whole chat would be spammed under
This was suggested by someone as well but with no replies. But still suggested before.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-suggestions-global-chat-experience-inventories.226768/

Leaderboards: Just an idea. Maybe making the leaderboards based on skyblock points. For example: 1 diamond block would be 100 points, a dirt block 1 point, etc. All those blocks together on your island would make a total score which would decide the top islands. And for players it would just be their balance.
I thinks that's unique, I did not see anyone suggesting this but would be very challenging to players. It is gonna be a competition for everyone and will get them busy more and more. Personally, I disagree because players are receiving already many quests either side or main, which get them busy a lot during their daily time and needs effort. Also, they'll have to use the items they placed so the points leaderboard will be pointless...

You can make a better suggestion but not related to placing stuff in your island.
Player banks for your island team would be nice so you can share your money with them. And upgrading the bank would be a nice thing too. Level 1 = 10k coins. 2 = 25k coins. etc. Because dying on your island would be useless for losing coins.
This one was suggested by me before.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-bank.226715/

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom