Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
In skyblock we all, or at least some of us, strive for the most amount of money. In solo this is just fine with your own 'Skyblock coins' in the scoreboard. But in co-op, you don't really have an idea how much money the island really owns. And on top of that, again in co-op, if your friends and you are going for a really expensive spawner/generator/… one of the x persons on the island has to get all the money as you can't share the money. So I propose a 'Skyblock Island bank/vault' where the entire island has access to. This is of course without removing your own coin 'bank'.

Reactions: sorteh

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey! This suggestion has been suggested before as you can see right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-bank.226715/

And about the suggestion, I think that it would be good to have a way to safely store up your coins. I’ve died many times and it is annoying that if you have a lot of money, you will also lose quite a lot of money. So that’s why I would like to see something like this.

Also, try to avoid making a thread about a suggestion that is already made recently because it breaks a rule:
  • 3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

Justrepsaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hey! This suggestion has been suggested before as you can see right here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-bank.226715/

And about the suggestion, I think that it would be good to have a way to safely store up your coins. I’ve died many times and it is annoying that if you have a lot of money, you will also lose quite a lot of money. So that’s why I would like to see something like this.

Also, try to avoid making a thread about a suggestion that is already made recently because it breaks a rule:
  • 3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.
i think a vault to store money safely would be a bad idea becease there is already so few you lose when you die. i mostly have around 200mil and when i die and lose 20mil i already dont care and just sell some stuff again. i think the need to add it to around 50% when you die. but for co op that you can spend money together is a great idea

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom