• Ye

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
I've made a pathway alll the way from one end of my island to the other, and now I am just waiting for ice. However, there's no silk touch afaik, it's not in the shop, etc.

Can we have ice in the shop?

It would fit nicely next to snow for 1k sb coins, and 1k because otherwise getting large amounts of packed ice will be expensive, already around 9k skyblock coins.

(Though if silk touch is going to be in soon that's nice)

Reactions: _DrStrange_

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
Mayne they have trouble if someone uses silk touch on a diamond generator, that you can duplicate, I don't know.
I do know, however, that Silk Touch would be nice to have, since you can then move glass.
But ice isn't really useful in my opinion. You can only use it for pathways, which is the only reason why I vote for 'Ye', since I do think it'd be nice to get implemented.
Edit: If you use silk touch on melons, you'd get a far bigger worth than it should be.

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, silk touch isn't just a quick addition, it will require some effort and balancing, but overall it's prolly quite worth it to have it in the game.

And yeah, mostly for paths, having packed ice + water + boat on the ends of my island is really my personal goal for this, but just saying

Ice would be cool for decoration too
frosted lakes, ice castles, etc.

Ivanblokhuis!

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah, silk touch isn't just a quick addition, it will require some effort and balancing, but overall it's prolly quite worth it to have it in the game.

And yeah, mostly for paths, having packed ice + water + boat on the ends of my island is really my personal goal for this, but just saying

Ice would be cool for decoration too
frosted lakes, ice castles, etc.
Totally agree with what you just said :)

Reactions: YoungPablo
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom