Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
- Game: Skyblock Bedrock
- Version; Latest Bedrock version as of 30th Dec 2020
- Evidence? Not recordable (it's just an empty slot in a hotbar!)
- How often does this bug occur: Constant
- Description of the bug: The fifth slot in the hotbar is broken. It shows as an empty slot, but items cannot be dragged into it, nothing can be dragged out of it. Hovering over the slot shows no item in it. When the slot is selected, you cannot interact with entities (e.g. can't open chests). The shortcut to craft a stack of items does not work when the first four slots are full, as it attempts to put items into the fifth slot. Shift-clicking a stack in your 3x9 inventory to move it into the hotbar only works for the first four slots, and then the fifth no longer lets the item be moved.
- Who does this bug affect? Just the other player on my co-op Skyblock world (Username: SpikyPickl) . This player has also got the "Shield stuck in off-hand" bug also which has been reported previously. My account seems to be fine however.

Other optional questions, answering them will help us a lot!:
- Were you using any client modifications or Vanilla? Bedrock, no mods.
- How do you recreate the bug? Don't know. It seems to be player specific, as I don't have the issue on my account, but my friend does on theirs.
- What was your /whereami output? Rack81, bungee 82, server g8k05, however this has happened even if the player disconnects and reconnects.
- Where in the lobby or map is the issue? Anywhere on SkyBlock, so happens in both the nether and overworld dimensions.
- Did any error messages come up? None
- What date and time did the bug happen? Today.
- What device/platform were you using? Windows 10 Bedrock

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
Hi @Finixly . Following the stickied post on that subforum about how to report a bug, it said "Create a thread in this subforum", and linked the Forums > CubeCraft Official > Support forum at the top. Was that not the right forum? Even the "Report Bedrock Bufs here" link took me back to the same place!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Reactions: wol_

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
To anyone who's found this by search or google, I've managed to get round the bug by using the shop and buying some stacks of blocks where the broken hotbar slot ended up being the final slot to fill and using the shop managed to force items into that slot to fix it!

Hopefully that helps someone in the future!

icefire3260

Jan 17, 2021
This did not work for me or my teammates, we tried to buy and it says “not enough inventory space” but I clearly see 1

CaptMarvelous

Jan 25, 2021
I've also had this problem recently and the fix mentioned above didn't work. It's pretty annoying, so if someone could fix it that would be great

dane5

Feb 8, 2021
I had this issue and managed to get around and thought I would share what I did. To stop this I made an item frame and tried to place the item from the broken slot inside and when I did I could then use the slot again.

Reactions: solardustlive

solardustlive

Feb 10, 2021
+1 to dane5

They have the solution! I had the exact same issue and placing the item in the broken slot into an item frame fixed it! Thank you very much!

Reactions: wol_

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
It's just happened again to me, and can confirm that the above worked!

Lovely!

wolfpack

Feb 26, 2021
Any update on this bug? It states resolved but I have it happening to me and neither the buy or item frame resolves the issue.

raveng

Mar 4, 2021
I can confirm that the slot issue is not resolved by any of the methods above. Practically the game cannot benefit from the quick add function; on console is a pain to just drag items like that. Parking my game until this is fixed...

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom