Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF MAKING THE PROPOSED CHANGES?

  • YES

    Votes: 8 100.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
21
17
54
26
Hello. In nether you added a new kind of glowstone "trees".
There is one quest for each Nether island in which we need to get a certain amount of glowstone from these trees. My proposal is to give us the ability to destroy glowstone faster. I believe the glowstone quests are literally the worst.
There are no tools that can break it faster.
All we can do is destroy the glowstone with a fortune on the pickaxe, but it destroys our pickaxe and you have to spend a lot of repair raw material. I propose to give the hoe such functionality that it destroys the glowstone faster and to add the possibility of enchanting it for a fortune. I would like to add that I stopped playing for a long time due to glowstone quests, but I always come back, because this skyblock is by far the best. I greet and keep my fingers crossed with the positive consideration of my request.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom