Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF MAKING THE PROPOSED CHANGES?

  • YES

    Votes: 8 100.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

_DrStrange_

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
21
17
54
26
Hello. In nether you added a new kind of glowstone "trees".
There is one quest for each Nether island in which we need to get a certain amount of glowstone from these trees. My proposal is to give us the ability to destroy glowstone faster. I believe the glowstone quests are literally the worst.
There are no tools that can break it faster.
All we can do is destroy the glowstone with a fortune on the pickaxe, but it destroys our pickaxe and you have to spend a lot of repair raw material. I propose to give the hoe such functionality that it destroys the glowstone faster and to add the possibility of enchanting it for a fortune. I would like to add that I stopped playing for a long time due to glowstone quests, but I always come back, because this skyblock is by far the best. I greet and keep my fingers crossed with the positive consideration of my request.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom