Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
1,559
4,666
384
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
A lot of servers have it, would be good to ask questions and stuff probably best accsesabld through,! I think it's a good idea
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
i think it would be great if its for any rank. most new players dont have a rank yet so they could still ask stuff/talk with other people. an option to change between island chat and global chat would be needed, probably just with a simple command
 
  • Like
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom