Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emeralds for enchantment levels 6-10

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Background infomation - Enchanting is unlocked in the Cold Tiaga biome, which second unlockable island in skyblock. With Lapis available, you are able to enchant any tool to level 5 provided you gather the required experience. Any enchantment level beyond 5 is gated behind nether quartz, which we can assume will be provided once the nether is released. This currently means that levels 6 through 25 will be unlocked as soon as nether is released which is quite a huge jump in terms of progression. Since the experience requirements are lowered to such a small amount for the new levels, I can only assume that nether quartz will have an absurdly long generation period to balance progression.

Suggestion - Extend the enchantment level possible pre-nether to break up that huge jump and to give us new combinations and higher level of enchantments to play with. I believe that the extreme hills biome would be the perfect location to gain access to the next 5 levels of enchanting (6-10). Emeralds seem like the perfect resource for this. They are not used in much of anything, so this would provide a huge incentive to farm emeralds. There is currently only 1 quest that involves emeralds, which seems like such a waste for an entire resource generator.

For these new levels, I think the exp requirement should not be as low as what it currently would cost with nether quartz. My initial thought would be roughly half of the current exp cost for each level (so iron would require 7.5, 15, 22.5, 30, 37.5) rounded either down or up.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That would be a nice usage of the emerald resource since it’s pretty much for showing of or just to make emerald beacon.
I support this suggestion:)

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom