Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

T3tr1s_

Aug 3, 2020
So, I think it would be good if we had some helpers mining, chopping, farming or killing mobs / animals.

( btw, sorry for the bas english xd)

Well, i got some ideas to them!

Farmer - Cost: 1,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: When spawned, he will run to the nearest farm. He can chop melons and pumpkins, and farm like everyone does. If he has a chest near him, he will put every single food he farmed there. or if you right click it, irts gonna open a "chest menu" where its gonna be the

Miner - Cost: 2,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: When spawned, ita gonna run to the nearest generators. He is just gonna mine ONE type of ore, if he starts mining coal, he will keep ALWAYS mining coal.. He will jus mine generator ores / cobblestone.

Lumberjack - Cost: 2,500,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: He is gonna look for a chest with saplings on it, then he is gonna get the saplings and plant then on the marked place ( the player can choose where to put the saplings)
He is gonna place those saplings in 4x4, when they grow he is just gonna chop it normally and put the wood in the chest he found the saplings.

Last one:

The assassin - Cost: 5,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: He is a deadly mob /animal assassin.
He can help with some farms tho, when they are manual killing farm.. if the player didnt marked any farm to he go, the assassin is going to keep following the player, killing the monsters/animals arrownd the player.
I recommend you to take them with you when your going to explore a new island that has mobs, They can die but they respawn.. 5 seconds after his death..

Well thats it! :D hope you like it

And about the model of them, they can just me "mini us". is like our skin but small

D

Deleted member 489420

After i completed skyblock i realize that cube's sb is really difrent that the others. I dont think that miners farmers or chopers r a good idea altought i do rhink that sb is to grindy and we need more things to buy/sell.

T3tr1s_

Aug 3, 2020
After i completed skyblock i realize that cube's sb is really difrent that the others. I dont think that miners farmers or chopers r a good idea altought i do rhink that sb is to grindy and we need more things to buy/sell.
Thats why the minions are for skyblock bucks

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
So, I think it would be good if we had some helpers mining, chopping, farming or killing mobs / animals.

( btw, sorry for the bas english xd)

Well, i got some ideas to them!

Farmer - Cost: 1,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: When spawned, he will run to the nearest farm. He can chop melons and pumpkins, and farm like everyone does. If he has a chest near him, he will put every single food he farmed there. or if you right click it, irts gonna open a "chest menu" where its gonna be the

Miner - Cost: 2,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: When spawned, ita gonna run to the nearest generators. He is just gonna mine ONE type of ore, if he starts mining coal, he will keep ALWAYS mining coal.. He will jus mine generator ores / cobblestone.

Lumberjack - Cost: 2,500,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: He is gonna look for a chest with saplings on it, then he is gonna get the saplings and plant then on the marked place ( the player can choose where to put the saplings)
He is gonna place those saplings in 4x4, when they grow he is just gonna chop it normally and put the wood in the chest he found the saplings.

Last one:

The assassin - Cost: 5,000,000 skyblock bucks.
Info: He is a deadly mob /animal assassin.
He can help with some farms tho, when they are manual killing farm.. if the player didnt marked any farm to he go, the assassin is going to keep following the player, killing the monsters/animals arrownd the player.
I recommend you to take them with you when your going to explore a new island that has mobs, They can die but they respawn.. 5 seconds after his death..

Well thats it! :D hope you like it

And about the model of them, they can just me "mini us". is like our skin but small
I think this a very good suggestion but don’t think this fits into CubeCrafts original version of skyblock since it already exists on other skyblock versions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom