Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowmeh1

Member
Jul 19, 2020
16
6
4
26
Please make it so you can upgrade generators like spawners! I hate having to wait so long for lapis etc. I also don't want to waste my minecoins. Make a way you can use skyblock coins as well!
 
Jul 27, 2020
11
5
9
19
You can just use the skyblock coins to buy more lapis gens. Upgrading spawners only makes the mobs have more health (yes I know they drop more xp), so actually getting the drops is harder.
 

OOFChan0924

Member
Aug 15, 2020
52
46
19
33
As far as material generators, the 8th overworld island you unlock has emeralds. Once you unlock this island, you also unlock the boost shop in she skyblock lobby. There you can buy temporary boosts to your generators. You can and should also use a pig farm for selling cooked porkchops to pay for whatever you need, in this case more generators.
 

LavaFlow360

Member
Sep 22, 2020
3
1
4
I mainly use the emeralds for boosting ore gens in optimizers, after completing the sell emeralds quest. They dont have any other use other than decoration as blocks or selling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom