Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
345
1,318
199
22
Pronouns
He/Him
A bank where the player can deposit his/her coins for safekeeping.
Hello, unfortunately, I wouldn't love to see this, it will keep the game easier, I would like to see the system stay as it at the moment, maybe if there a new update/limit money to keep it in the bank so I'll immediately love to see this suggestion in the future, thanks for the amazing suggestion!
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom